The official NHL® app is your one-stop-shop for ALL things hockey. From dekes and dangles, to overtime winners and cellys, to news, scores, stats, tickets, arena info, and highlights; there’s no other app you need to unleash your hockey fandom.
We’ve been hard at work creating new ways for you to immerse yourself in hockey this season. Here’s what we’ve been working on.
What’s new for the 2019-2020 season:
• Redesigned Gamecenter experience from the ground up
• Follow every game this season from puck drop until the final horn
• Stay up-to-date with every team’s scores, schedules, standings, videos, and rosters
• Read news updates from your favorite team and around the league
• Set up team push notifications for game start, game end, goals (with your favorite team’s official horn), news, and more
• Customize the NHL® app icon to feature your favorite team*
• Watch over 1,000 national and out-of-market NHL® games during the 2019-20 NHL® season^
• Watch every game of the 2020 Stanley Cup® Playoffs
• Watch select Free Games of the Week
• Stream full game replays and in-game highlights on-demand^
• Re-watch archived games from past NHL® seasons
• Choose from Home, Away, and alternate language (where available) broadcasts
• Listen to the radio broadcast of any game for free
• Take the radio broadcast on the road with Apple CarPlay
^All live and on-demand games are subject to blackouts and other restrictions.
* The NHL® app is not the official team app for the Buffalo Sabres, Montreal Canadiens, Pittsburgh Penguins, San Jose Sharks, Toronto Maple Leafs, or Vancouver Canucks.
Features and content within NHL LIVE™ and the NHL® app are subject to change.
You agree to accept the NHL LIVE™ Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy by watching live and on-demand games within the NHL® app.
NHL and the NHL Shield are registered trademarks and NHL LIVE is a trademark of the National Hockey League. NHL and NHL team marks are the property of the NHL and its teams.
© NHL 2020. All Rights Reserved.
Here's what's new in the latest release of the NHL® app:
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Quite tasty 😋
I tasted this app and it has a great texture
Refreshing while reading
The app refreshes when you are in the middle of reading an article. This is an ongoing problem that happens with my iPod, iPad and iPhone. This is the only app that does that.
Watching live feeds is terrible
NHL gamecenter shouldn’t even be allowed to sell their product for money. I’ve had it for years and nothing has changed. Still a terrible live feed. Blurry, grainy, washed out, stops and starts. Feeds get mixed up and you will get French audio from RDS instead of TSN. Either fix your product or don’t charge money for it. It’s been in beta mode since it’s inception.
- BAMTech LLC.
- 240.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- © NHL® 2020. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- NHL LIVE 2019 MONTHLY $29.99
- Rogers NHL LIVE $29.99
- Rogers NHL LIVE $29.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.