BMO Online Banking for Business is now mobile. Now includes Biometric ID.
Get out of the office and confidently enjoy secure business banking anytime, anywhere. Our new app offers many of your favourite features from BMO Online Banking for Business. Here’s what you can do while on the go:
• Verify your identity with Biometric ID
• Sign in with Touch ID or Face ID
Monitor Your Cash Flow
• Check real-time account balances and transaction history
Send & Receive Payments
• Account Transfers: Instantly move money between your accounts or pay your BMO corporate card balances.
• INTERAC®* e-Transfer: Send or receive transfers; pay money requests. (Canada only)
• Wire Payments: Use your templates to send international wire payments.
• Pay Another BMO Client: Instantly deposit money into the account of another BMO client. (Canada only)
• Bill Payments: Create your bill payments. (Canada only)
• View pending approvals for all services
• Review and approve on your app:
- Wire Payments: templates, payments and investigations
- Account Transfers: payments
- INTERAC e-Transfer: transfers and money requests (Canada only)
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT): templates, payers/payees, payment files, corrections and resubmissions (Canada only)
- Automated Clearing House (ACH): templates and payments (U.S. only)
- Recon Management – Positive Pay: Pay/Return decisions and decision approvals (U.S. only)
- Digital Cheque Service: Pay/Return decisions (Canada only)
- Tax & Bill Payments: tax and bill payments (Canada only)
Manage Your Users
• Unlock users
• Reset user passwords
To use the app, you need to be registered for BMO Online Banking for Business. Simply use the same credentials you use to sign in on your computer.
Not a client of BMO Online for Banking Business? Visit bmo.com/main/business/online-banking-business for more information.
You acknowledge and understand that this app incl. updates or upgrades may
(i) cause your device to automatically communicate with BMO’s servers to deliver the functionality described above and to record usage metrics,
(ii) affect app-related preferences or data stored on your device, and
®Registered trademark of Bank of Montreal
®* INTERAC e-Transfer is a registered trademark of INTERAC Inc. Used under license.
• Minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
App support link is broken.
Cheque photo deposit similar to Personal banking would be awesome.
Ok at best
I suppose some of its features are ok if you are in Canada. But they should really check how banking has raced ahead in other parts of the world -BMO feature set is unable to compete.
Bare minimum: I am asked to create biller/templates by using desktop version. I do not understand why this can’t be done on the mobile. For transfers between USD/CAD accounts, why doesn’t the app proactively show the exchange rates before undertaking the transaction. Why doesn’t the app show bank charges for each transaction (even if zero) before confirmation of input? I find these things very basic.
Missing basic features
No ability to complete mobile deposits or online bill payments. Needs a lot of work. Good layout.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bank of Montreal
- 126.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 BMO Bank of Montreal
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.