- Clash with real players worldwide in strategic turn-based battles.
- Summon powerful spirits called “shikigami” to fight by your side.
- Customize your shikigami team to become the ultimate onmyoji.
- Hundreds of shikigami to discover, each with their own unique skills, skins and side stories.
- Team-up with your friends and guild mates to battle epic bosses and win awesome rewards!
- All-star voice cast, featuring Rie Kugimiya, Jun Fukuyama, Miyuki Sawashiro, Tomokazu Sugita, Yuki Kaji and more!
- Breathtaking soundtrack written by legendary composer Shigeru Umebayashi.
In a time when demons and humans coexisted… Evil spirits from the underworld have begun a quest for power, strength, and dominance. The balance between the two worlds is now in jeopardy.
Fortunately, there's a group of gifted humans who can read the stars and draw amulets. They have the power to connect the two worlds, and even tame the spirits. They are willing to lay everything on the line to maintain peace and order between the two worlds. They are known as Onmyoji.
The gate to this magical world of spirits and beauty will now open for you…
App Store 10 Best Apps/Games of the Year
Google Play Best of 2017: Most Competitive Game
Facebook's 2016 Game of the Year: Best Mobile Game
200+ million downloads smash hit now available worldwide!
Official Website: https://en.onmyojigame.com
For customer support, you can submit your questions in-game or contact:
- Bugs fixed.
- Icon Changed
Ratings and Reviews
Great graphic, great game with depths. There are so many strategies you can try out.
This is one of my favourite games! Both the graphics, storyline and gameplay are awesome!!
This game is actually decent
What do I like about this game exactly? Well, to show that I am a real person so you actually believe me when I tell you I like it, I can tell you its flaw. The graphic seem pixelated on devices that aren’t the best of the best, the stories are a bit long winded and the formatting or more the system of the game like in-game currency and quests and such are just as typical as any discount Japanese ripoff. But what do I like about it? I love the graphics, it is done very beautiful and the battle system is actually fun. It is also very rewarding when it comes to time spent and if you spent a good couple of hours on it, you can really feel like you are doing something. I love the concepts of the spirits and how they use them and find a lot of cool similarities to the manga Shaman King that isn’t ripping it off but taking those core ideas and making something special out of it. It isn’t perfect but I suggest you give it a chance and although the download screen where you legitimately wait 10 minutes to see it download seem tedious, let me tell you that it is a great way to get familiar with the story and something that really helps you understand the game better. Would I rather not have the download and instead have this as a separate cutscene? Yes, I would but a lot of love has obviously been poured into this game and I appreciate it trying to make sure you get that. Overall 4 stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
- Hong Kong Netease Interactive Entertainment Limited
- 2.5 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Copyright @2019 NetEase Information Technology Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- 30 S-Jade $3.99
- 110 S-Jade $13.99
- 53 S-Jade $6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.