CarbonFin Outliner allows you to organize your thoughts, tasks, and projects. Easily create a todo list for today, or track an entire project anywhere you are. Share your outlines, edit them online, and collaborate with other Outliner users.
• Create outlines full of notes, structured lists, tasks, or detailed projects
• Sync your outlines automatically to Outliner Online, OneDrive, or Dropbox for web or desktop editing
• Get a quick view of project progress - tasks with subtasks show a pie-chart indicating percent completed
• Search through all your outlines or an individual outline
• Tag your outlines, and filter based on tag
• Archive old outlines to hide them from view without deleting
• Drag and drop to move items within an outline
• Copy, paste
• Undo, redo
• Expand all, collapse all
• Optional outline numbering
• Zoom in to focus on a single subtree
• Securely synchronize your outlines with Outliner Online
• View and edit your outlines in any web browser
• Import and export outlines as plain text or OPML
• Keep all your devices synchronized
• Share an outline with other Outliner users to collaborate
OneDrive and Dropbox
• Sync your outlines with OneDrive or Dropbox to allow quick import/export
• Seamlessly access and edit across your iOS devices and PCs
-= Recent version history =-
• Dark mode
• Added confirmation to "Delete Completed"
• Changing "Archived" won't update the outline's modification time
• iOS 13 support
• OneDrive sync support
• Sync the order of outlines across devices (CarbonFin outlines only)
• iOS 12 support
• iPhone X support
• iOS 11 support
• Open In... support
• Ability to hide the outline list on iPad
• Minor UI tweaks
- Re-enable the ability for Outliner to open OPML files from other apps
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very nice app
je l’utilise depuis plusieurs années et suis très satisfait !!
I would like to be able to use it on my apple watch too...(?)
Simple and reliable.
Does exactly what it claims really well & simply. One of the easiest to use "To do" apps. Nice drag-and drop feature. Nicely integrated in the cloud so it allows sync between multiple devices.
Yay, automatically syncs now!
This app is best outliner I found year ago and still there is no better one.
Sub-group sections are easy to create and their root has summarization functionality - based on how many sub-groups are finished.
Bravo to develper!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.