Apple Reminders, Built-In Files App, Saved Filters, Multi Window, Drag & Drop,Tags Detector, Colored Tags, URLs Detector, Custom Task Symbol, Face ID, Dropbox Sync, etc.
◉ "The Best TaskPaper app for iOS" — Macdrifter
◉ "Excellent Task Manager"— Cult of Mac
◉ “Taskmator, a powerful TaskPaper client for iPhone and iPad, has received full Reminders Integration” — Federico Viticci, MacStories
◉ "Taskmator is really neat and great" —Merlin Mann
◉ "I love using the TaskPaper format, with TaskPaper on Mac and Taskmator on iOS" —Brett Terpstra
Taskmator ( Next-Generation of renowned task management app called TaskPaper ) takes full advantage of iOS/ iPadOS technologies, gives you speedy, powerful tools that let you more productive.
• Based on the open source code of TaskPaper for iOS/ iPadOS.
• Type your lists into Taskmator and each line is quickly formatted into a Project, Task, or Note.
• Apple Reminders Integration.
• Built-In Files App Integration.
• Local Notifications.
• Live Search with Saved Filters.
• Dropbox Sync API V2.
• Multiple Window, Split View Support for iPadOS.
• System Dark Mode.
• Touch ID/ Face ID support.
• Document Picker Support.
• Custom Task Symbol.
• Colored Tags, Tags Suggestion, Links Detections, Tag Formatting.
• Print with custom task symbol.
• Full Screen Mode. Scroll Headings to have more space.
• Organize notes, tasks, or projects by tags.
• Support Outlining. Drag & Drop items from another app and vice versa.
• UI elements respond to the cursor on iPadOS when connecting a mouse or trackpad.
• TextExpander (TETouch Snippet Expansion) support.
• Re-use a file on a single tap. Little expensive method.
• Review all your projects using "Go to Project.." feature.
• URL Schemes.
• Customize extended keyboard keys, themes, dark mode, fonts, colors.
• Export file as PDF.
• Approx. 150 beautiful fonts are available.
• Total 9 app icons available.
If you have any questions/ suggestions/ issues related to Taskmator then please contact me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or on twitter (@Taskmator).
• Updated for iOS 14 and for iPadOS 14 using Xcode 12.
• Bug fixes and enhancements.
• Help docs updated.
Ratings and Reviews
Great potential, but missing polish
The iOS files and reminders integration work extremely well. But the core editing experience lacks a lot of polish. Drag-and-drop reordering and task completion are difficult to use and the menus look out-of-date.
That being said, it gets the job done! I’m hoping for updates to make it a little more usable though.
Was a pretty good app ...
... then it appears someone new took over development - or meds are failing - and app development went sidewise. The interface and file access became so messed up I had to delete it. I still wonder what the heck is going on, such a weird departure from the great vector it was on ...
Potential but lacking upfront documentation and buggy
As other reviews have noted, excellent iOS file manager integration.
But there are no “getting started” screens; help is buried in the settings menu.
Adding Dropbox integration causes the app to crash... and erased all my taskpaper files. Used Dropbox to revert. Found a forum post suggesting a phone reset. After a few tries this did work and Dropbox sync seems fast and reliable(?) However discovering where the Dropbox files are (“on my phone” in the iCloud file browser) is not intuitive.
I also turned on the swipe-for-calendar that broke most of the other gesture detectors. Disabling that seems to have restored many of them... but not all. I can’t get the full screen or
Multiple selection to work.
Potential but really needs some more testing and a lot of polish for the UI usability.
Hope to see future updates and look forward to trying it again.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AMIT CHAUDHARY
- 75.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Taskmator
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.