- Canadian Family Medicine board exam Q-bank.
- The most complete study guide available.
- 1700+ high-yield short-answer management problems (SAMPs).
- Questions are scenario based, like the board exam.
- Questions fully cover all 99 Priority Topics tested on the exam.
- Questions are similar in difficulty to the Canadian boards.
- All questions are generalizable to FM board exams around the world.
- High-yield questions are tagged with a “key” symbol.
- Answers are detailed, complete, and formatted as per SAMP instructions.
- Answers are up to date with the latest guidelines.
- References are provided for every question, for both Canadian and U.S.
- Create your own list of favourite questions.
- Study by "Topic", "System", "Question Type", or "Favourites".
- Learn on-the-go anytime, anywhere.
- Affordable price, compared to other apps, books, and courses.
- Fixes progress-tracking bugs
- Locks orientation to portrait
- Moves shuffle icon to card headers
- Adds "Updated" category
- Adds "Canada-Specific" category
- Adds "U.S.-Specific" category
- Adds new icons for menu selections
- Updates SDK from 33.0.0 to 34.0.0
Ratings and Reviews
Easy, simple, and helpful for instructors too.
Great app! Loved it. Really helped me to pass finally after previous unsuccessful attempts. Provides details needed for answering questions and scope required. Great for reviewing and focusing my knowledge base on key SAMP questions. I highly recommend this app.
Poorly written, quick easy money
Very disappointed. The app basically regurgitates the 99 topic objectives in a question format. Then lists 9 to 10 ‘right answers’ and cites UpToDate. It does not reflect the CCFP exam AT ALL. There are 0 cases. Just rapid fire questions. DO NOT BUY THIS USELESS APP.
Developer Response ,
Haters gonna hate..
I’ve spent 4 years and over 2500 hours developing this app into a premier tool for passing the Canadian FM boards. The CFPC exam is almost solely based on the 99 topics. Up to 20 answers are listed for each question because the CFPC exam asks for up to 6 answers per question. Up-to-date is one of the best references available. There is a reference listed for every answer given in the app (no other study resource offers this). This app is literally everything you need to know to pass with flying colours. I wish I had this app when I wrote my exams.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.