CycleFinder is now PBSC!
Your City Your App!
PBSC app is for all the urbanites around the world who make bike sharing part of the pulse of healthy city life. Our friendly app has all the features you need to locate a station, quickly rent a bike, and enjoy happy journeys.
Download today to join users worldwide and discover the joy of bike-sharing!
PBSC app allows you to:
• Find the nearest available bike or dock based on your geolocation.
• Mark stations as your favorites to easily see their availability.
• Create a new bike share account directly in the app or login to an existing account (for systems that allows it) to be able to:
○ Rent bikes directly from the app in just a few seconds
○ Request extra time at full stations to be able to dock your bike at a nearby station
○ See details of current trip and trip history
You’ll be able to use PBSC app in different cities around the world:
• BiciCoruña, A Coruña
• GreenBike, Aruba
• WE-cycle, Aspen
• Bicing, Barcelona
• BA Ecobici, Buenos Aires
• Bike Chattanooga, Chattanooga
• C.vélo, Clermont-Ferrand
• Dej Velocity, Dej
• MoGo, Detroit
• Careem BIKE, Dubaï
• Mibici, Guadalajara
• Biki, Honolulu
• Hawaii Island Bikeshare, Kona
• LouVelo, Louisville
• MonaBike, Monaco
• BIXI, Montréal
• Velespeed Lefkoşa, Nicosia
• POGOH, Pittsburgh
• Bike POA, Porto Alegre
• àVélo, Québec
• Bike PE, Recife
• Bike Itaú - Rio, Río de Janeiro
• Bike Itaú - Riviera, Riviera
• Accès-Vélo, Saguenay
• Bike Itaú - Salvador, Salvador
• dBizi, San Sebastian
• Velo Sântana, Sântana
• Bike Itaú - Santiago, Santiago
• Bike Itaú - Sampa, São Paulo
• Wolf Ride, SBU
• Sibiu Bikecity, Sibiu
• Huizi, Toluca
• Bike Share Toronto, Toronto
• Tugo Bike Share, Tucson
• Libélo, Valence
• Bike VV, Vila Velha
Visit https://www.pbsc.com/ to know more about PBSC Urban Solutions - the company who created and developed the app.
Various improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t unlock bikes with annual pass
Scanning QR code gives an error message. Can’t use numeric codes because I’m “too far away” (IM STANDING NEXT TO THE BIKE). The “support” link leads to “error page not found”.
I just used a bike this morning! No idea whats happening. Some communication would be great but there’s no way to contact anyone!
QR scanning good, but extremely laggy poor experience
Have to rate this 2 stars as the app is so poorly coded, moving the map around causes the app to freeze up.
I like the QR scanning feature but I much preferred using Transit app to unlock bikes and not this mess.
Happy to update my rating if they fix the performance issues and refine the app design or consider adding an Apple Watch app. As of now, I resent the fact that I’m forced to use this.
Had no problems with the bikes last year however, this year the app constantly misinforms where there are bikes, if docks available to park your bike and more often than not the docking station won’t except my bike so I have to travel further than the original trip would have been to find somewhere to leave the bike. 10/10 would not recommend
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Public Bike System Company
- 71.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Basque, Catalan, French, Galician, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2023 PBSC Urban Solutions Inc.