PhotoSplit is the most popular app to split your photos to the grid and post them directly to Instagram.
PhotoSplit lets you slice any photo into a 1x2, 1x3, 2x3, 3x3 & 4x3 grid while keeping it in high resolution. It then quickly lets you post the split images to Instagram to show it as one big photo on your profile. Elevate your Instagram game by giving your profile a professional look.
In PhotoSplit, you can zoom in, move, or even rotate your photo to instantly see how it will look like on your Instagram profile.
• Choose from a variety of grid options: 1x2, 1x3, 2x3, 3x3 & 4x3
• Move, Zoom or Rotate to get the perfect fit.
• Keeps images in high resolution. Does not reduce quality after splitting. Will not blur the image.
• Share images directly to Instagram without having to save first.
• If you like, save split images to photo library and post from within the Instagram app.
• Send any photo to PhotoSplit app from the iPhone Photo Gallery and other apps directly through Share widget.
• No login, No subscriptions, No ads.
• Over 23,000 5-Star Ratings
• Trusted by over 400,000 Instagram lovers
• Fixed a bug that caused misalignment in 4x3 grid only on iPad only for some users.
• Fixed an issue that persisted with the notification badge icon for some users.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I cant save my photos anymore....... wt*
Dont waste your time
You only get 2 split on the free version and paying 20$ to split images is too expensive
It does do what it says, however the free version only allows you to use it twice before you reach a pay wall. No actual free version. Perhaps update with ads to allow for an actual free product
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tech Positive Inc.
- 25.1 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Tech Positive
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime Unlock $19.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.