PhysiApp®: Clinical exercises at your fingertips.
* Crystal clear and professionally narrated videos show you how to perform your exercises correctly.
* Always remember when to do your exercises thanks to in-app reminders.
* Once downloaded, access your videos even when you have no Internet access.
* PhysiApp® tracks your progress and feedback in real-time, allowing your healthcare provider to better support you based on clear outcome data.
- iOS 14 support
- Improved performance and stability.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The circle needs to chill
Rehabbed an injury last year and really liked using this app. On a new program and it’s constantly freezing while it reloads or syncs to a server when you’re simply trying to do your exercises. Was fast and effective before, now mostly gets in the way of itself.
Program delayed by a day
It worked fine until a few weeks ago. Now it keeps showing me exercises from previous days and doesn’t allow me to enter data for that day until the next day, which doesn’t make any sense.
I can’t enter my completed exercises until the following day. It also won’t let me skip exercises I missed and write “complete” on others. I’ve tried erasing and reinstalling several times, but not working.
- Physitrack Limited
- 110.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Physitrack Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.