Stream movies and TV shows, plus 300+ channels of live TV, instantly, without a subscription. Watch live TV and movies anywhere, from any device, with Plex.
Streaming movies has never been easier with Plex. Watch your favorite movies from A24, Crackle, Warner Brothers, MGM, Lionsgate and more! Enjoy hundreds of free, full length movies from every genre: anime movies, children's movies, documentaries, and much more.
Watch TV series you know and love or discover brand new shows with Plex’s streaming services. Enjoy on demand TV channels and shows, all in one place. Watch TV anywhere, on any device, together with your friends!
Watch 300+ channels of free live programming—instantly. Stream any of your favorite TV shows and channels. From food to news, sports to kids, and international content, there's something for the whole family!
Watch news from over 190 global publishing partners, including CBS, Financial Times, Euronews, and top local news sources for over 80% of markets in the U.S.
Plex also offers a media server that organizes your personal data, lets you listen to your favorite podcasts, find new recommendations, and stream new music.
Watch now: stream TV, movies and more with Plex.
Live TV Streaming:
- Stream live TV with access to 300+ channels of free live programming
- Enjoy many live channels for everyone in the family: watch kid shows, news, sports, and more
- Watch the news with CBS, Financial Times, Euronews, local news channels and more
Watch Movies Anywhere:
- Watch movies online or offline, anytime
- Stream movie favorites from your favorite studios, all for free
- Full movies of all categories: children movies, anime movies, new movies and more
- Stream on demand TV shows instantly
- Watch TV series favorites or find something new for the whole family
- Watch TV shows anywhere, on any device
- Organize your personal data, search your favorite podcasts, discover new ones, and stream music
- Store all your personal media such as photos, music, movies and shows, and stream them any device
Download today and start video streaming, with Plex.
Note: If you’ve already purchased the app on the App Store or you have a Plex Pass, you do NOT need to purchase again! Your previous purchase will be automatically detected.
The app offers (but does not require) a Plex Pass In-App Purchase. Plex Pass is available for the equivalent of US$4.99 charged monthly to your iTunes Account, charged yearly for the equivalent of US$39.99, or as a one-off lifetime payment for the equivalent of US$149.99. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off in your iTunes Account at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, charged at the same rate for renewals. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
See the terms of service at https://www.plex.tv/about/privacy-legal/plex-terms-of-service/
- A count of the available seasons of a show are now displayed next to media server results in the "Watch from these locations" section of media details screens.
- Added an option to dismiss the "Find What To Watch, Anywhere!" banner in Discover.
- Fixed a bug so all directors names are now displayed on the preplay screen.
- Fixed share sheet character count and pasting issues.
- Resolution information was missing from episodes available on media servers in the "Watch from these locations" section of media details screens.
- Resolution information was missing from movies on people pages.
Ratings and Reviews
New changes are awful!
Why would you remove user defined folders from the main screen? I can’t find or see anything useful. Now the main menu is just as bad as the program schedule. Can’t you just give the people what they want instead of what your vision of a user experience is!
Are you kidding?
I have had a lifetime Plex Pass for years and my servers are available to family and friends. I manage my Plex servers through a password protected admin account and I am the only one who knows the admin password. The users log in to Plex with the general Plex password associated with my email address, known to all.
Today one of my users, an experienced computer user, downloaded the Plex app and was flabbergasted to learn that when she logged into Plex with the general Plex password she had instant access to the system admin account and could add or delete anything on the system! YIKES!!!
Who designed this? Who tested this? What were they thinking?
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Plex Inc.
- 188.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.3 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 14.5 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2010-2023 Plex, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- iOS App Activation (enable streaming playback on iOS devices) $6.99
- Monthly Plex Pass $6.49
- Yearly Plex Pass $53.99
- Lifetime Plex Pass $209.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.