Control your home's window coverings from the convenience of your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. The PowerView® App provides intelligent operation of popular Hunter Douglas window coverings. Adjust your window coverings to manage incoming light and energy usage throughout your home with the tap of a button or through automated operation. The PowerView® App merges seamlessly with your connected lifestyle, providing a level of convenience and ease that is the crowning touch for your Hunter Douglas window coverings.
This app requires a Hunter Douglas PowerView® Hub for operation. Don’t have one? Use our "Demo" feature to explore the PowerView® App experience.
* Control Hunter Douglas motorised window coverings, individually or in groups, throughout your entire home.
* Quickly and easily navigate the app using built-in tabs: Dashboard, Rooms, Scenes, and Automations.
* Add favourite Scenes, Blinds, and Automations to your Dashboard, so they appear first whenever you open the app.
* Create customised blind position settings called "Scenes" for convenience, or to manage your natural lighting and privacy needs throughout the day.
* Put your Scenes in motion using Automations. Schedule your Scenes to activate automatically at different times of day to deliver the look and comfort you want, without you having to press a button. Configure Automation to occur at a specific time, or based on unique Sunrise and Sunset times in your specific location.
* Easily enable or disable Automation, so that your blinds take the day off when you do.
* Manage Scenes and Automation from anywhere with RemoteConnect™. This requires an Internet connection and initial in-home setup.
If you need help or have a question, email us at PowerView@hunterdouglas.com or call +1-844-PWR-VIEW (US), 1-800-265-8000 (Canada).
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Annoying repeater settings
When you add any repeaters to the hub network, and try to adjust settings like “blink on commands” or the brightness of the light. The settings save but reset immediately.
So in the middle of the night the repeater starts flashing and it wakes you out of a sleep because its so bright.
Also the hub has the brightest light of any device I have ever added to my home, and it cannot be turned off at all.
Hopefully this gets fixed, it’s such an annoying stain on an otherwise decent technology platform.
Worst Product I have ever used
This company is clearly purchasing fake positive app reviews. The app and more importantly, the motorized shades it attempts to control are awful. We installed over $20k worth of shades in our entire home and have had non-stop issues with them since day one. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY ON THIS HORRIBLY DESIGNED PRODUCT.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hunter Douglas Window Fashions, Inc.
- 197.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Hunter Douglas
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.