Control your home's window coverings from the convenience of your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. The PowerView® App provides intelligent operation of popular Hunter Douglas window coverings. Adjust your window coverings to manage incoming light and energy usage throughout your home with the tap of a button or through automated operation. The PowerView® App merges seamlessly with your connected lifestyle, providing a level of convenience and ease that is the crowning touch for your Hunter Douglas window coverings.
This app requires a Hunter Douglas PowerView® Hub for operation. Don’t have one? Use our "Demo" feature to explore the PowerView® App experience.
* Control Hunter Douglas motorised window coverings, individually or in groups, throughout your entire home.
* Quickly and easily navigate the app using built-in tabs: Dashboard, Rooms, Scenes, and Automations.
* Add favourite Scenes, Blinds, and Automations to your Dashboard, so they appear first whenever you open the app.
* Create customised blind position settings called "Scenes" for convenience, or to manage your natural lighting and privacy needs throughout the day.
* Put your Scenes in motion using Automations. Schedule your Scenes to activate automatically at different times of day to deliver the look and comfort you want, without you having to press a button. Configure Automation to occur at a specific time, or based on unique Sunrise and Sunset times in your specific location.
* Easily enable or disable Automation, so that your blinds take the day off when you do.
* Manage Scenes and Automation from anywhere with RemoteConnect™. This requires an Internet connection and initial in-home setup.
If you need help or have a question, email us at PowerView@hunterdouglas.com or call +1-844-PWR-VIEW (US), 1-800-265-8000 (Canada).
Added support for Rechargeable Battery
Added support for PowerView+™ (PowerView Hub Gen 2)
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellente application très intéressant des scènes que l’on peut utiliser selon nos besoin.
App used to be great but developer removed the ability to create group scenes and the App crashes when reordering listed scenes.
App improvement suggestion
Dear app developers,
May I please suggest an update to the app where you can creat conditional scenes?
An example: Creat a scene where certain curtains would operate if weather forecast is sunny. This requires linking this app to a weather app which shouldn’t be that difficult.
- Hunter Douglas Window Fashions, Inc.
- 225.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Hunter Douglas
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.