Prime is an easy and powerful way to play back all of your multitracks, loops and click tracks in a live performance or rehearsal.
• Change the Key of any song
• Change the Tempo of any song
• Customize Song Arrangements (easy drag and drop)
• 18 Channel Stereo Mixer: Adjust the volume for each track
• Mute and Solo Tracks
• Multi-Out: With iOS Compatible Audio Interfaces
• Auto-Pan: Click and Cues are panned LEFT, Instrument Tracks are panned RIGHT
• Preview songs in full stereo or panned
• Waveform: Displayed for each song
• Create and Save Setlists
• Add a Click Track Metronome to any setlist
• Click Sounds: Choose from 5 different metronome sounds
• Cue Voices: English, Spanish & Portuguese
• Dark theme option
• Song Sections: Let you see where in the song you are!
• Section Looping: Loop and repeat any section
• Infinite Loop: Loop a section 1 time or infinitely
• Section Jumping: Jump in time spontaneously to different sections of the song
• Jump Time: Choose when Section Jumping takes place (end of section, after 1 bar, after 2 bars)
• Transitions: Crossfade, Auto-Advance, Overlap and more!
• Set Start / End Times: Trim the beginning and end of a song
• Set Fade Out: Add a fade out to the end of a song
• Auto-Fade In and Out Button
• Map any MIDI controller to various app functions
• MIDI Integration with the Looptimus USB Controller
• Control master volume with a MIDI expression pedal
• Map individual songs sections and looping functions to a controller
• Import your own audio files with Prime Cloud
• Custom Section Markers: Add your own sections markers to content you upload
• Dynamic Cues: When you change the arrangement of a song, the cues follow you
• Sync and manage setlists between devices
• Save custom arrangements
• Share setlists with team members
- Click track behaviour
- Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
iPad port is a great start.
This app is just a port of the iPad app, which is great, gives us at least something on the Mac that mimics the iPad functionality. I would however like to see some refinements to the Mac version to make it a compelling reason over the iPad and other apps like Ableton.
- Proper window support. If you are in fullscreen you get black bars, the UI is designed for iPad still and doesnt stretch for Mac (mostly an issue with 15” computers)
- More tracks. I think we need to up the ability from 18 tracks to at least 24, but really we should be going unlimited here. We got the raw power of the Mac, lets use it and give us more tracks avaialble to use.
- Better integration with Midi devices like the Apogee Gio
- Mac refinements like using the scroll wheel on volume and just some UI polish to make it more Mac friendly.
Again this is a great start and im super pumped, but there is a whole realm of possibilities here, this could literally kill Ableton.
Its good but….
I hate having to sign in every time I want to use it
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.