Aim at text. Shoot. It's yours! Prizmo Go lets you quickly grab text with the camera. After text is recognized in a blink of an eye, you can interact with it in many useful ways. Or just send it to other apps. And if you've got a Mac, you can even copy/paste it there (*). No more retyping. Feels like magic, just at your fingertips.
Additionally, Prizmo Go provides rich interactions with the captured text. After shooting, text from the original picture is revealed, and swiping through it allows fast and accurate text selection directly from the image. Selected text can then be read aloud, or you can tap to browse to any printed website address, call phone numbers, trigger Mail app from an email address, or even reveal physical address in Apple Maps and initiate navigation to that place.
Prizmo Go comes with enhancements specifically built for VoiceOver, in addition to spoken guidance prior to shooting. That, combined with its text-to-speech capabilities, make it a great companion in case you need help reading printed documents.
- Camera-based text capture for iPhone & iPad
- Real-time text highlighting in camera preview
- Flash and device orientation detection
- Innovative image stabilization
- Advanced image preprocessing
- Orientation detection (machine learning)
- Curved text handling
- Robust neural network-based on-device OCR (works without internet connection) + Apple OCR (English, iOS 13 required)
- Accurate Cloud OCR (***) option (Internet connection required)
- Handwritten text recognition (English only, ***)
- QR code recognition
- Text selection by swiping through the picture
- Copy/paste to other apps or to the Mac (*, **)
- Interaction with detected information: phone numbers, email addresses, physical addresses, websites (**)
- Audio (text-to-speech) reader with word highlighting
- Translation into 59 languages (***)
- Full support of VoiceOver and improved workflow for low vision and blind users
- Text-to-speech output
- Spoken guidance prior to actual shooting
- Deep integration with Dynamic Type for improved & customisable text appearance
OTHER FEATURES & AUTOMATION
- Copy to the Mac with Universal Clipboard (*)
- 3D Touch Quick Actions
- iPad Multitasking: support for Slide Over/Split View
- Supports Action Extension and 'Open In'
- URL scheme mechanism (x-callback-url) to trigger Prizmo Go from other apps like Shortcuts, and retrieve recognized text.
- Siri Shortcuts
- iOS 13: Dark Mode, Core ML, Apple OCR, Shortcuts Actions, SF Symbols, Voice Control (Accessibility)
(*) Requires a Mac running macOS Sierra (or later) that is compatible with Universal Clipboard.
(**) Requires purchase of Export Pack or Premium Plan subscription.
(***) Requires subscription to Premium Plan.
Full list of OCR languages available on https://creaceed.com/prizmogo
Volume Purchase (VPP): see Prizmo Go (Volume Ed.)
- Improved x-callback-url and Shortcuts Action handling by allowing to re-take the picture before returning to the calling application.
- added Capture Chime preference to enable/disable capture sounds (Settings ▸ Camera ▸ Capture Chime).
- Fixed a bug where the camera preview could stop working in some situations.
- Fixed glitches in the user interface for right-to-left languages.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What an amazing, well thought out app. Too many cool applications to list. I love it.
Thanks folks, keep up the excellent work!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks, we appreciate your kind words! /TC
Developer Response ,
Hello, Prizmo Go comes as a free app to let users try all the features (built-in OCR and Cloud OCR via the free trial) before buying. We have determined that a number of users preferred it that way, instead of paying first and then possibly be disappointed. If you wish to export/interact with the recognized text you indeed need to purchase the Export Pack or subscribe to the Premium Plan. /TC
Useless as a free app
This app is just a preview for showing you that it’s capable of doing but it’s supposed to. But unless you pay it is a truly useless It will only let you copy and paste five words or so. It does seem to work well. However, a free alternative is Google translate which you can use to translate English to English for example and it will just transcribe the written text from English to English on your screen and then you can cut-and-paste it and use it as you will. You’re welcome for the advice :-)
Developer Response ,
Hello. Prizmo Go comes as a free app to let users try built-in OCR as well as Cloud OCR via the free trial before buying. We have determined that a number of users preferred it that way, instead of paying first and then possibly be disappointed. Kind regards. /TC
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Creaceed SPRL
- 31.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Creaceed SPRL
- In-App Purchases
- Text Export Pack $10.99
- 10-pack Trial
- Premium Plan $1.29
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.