Ever wanted to monitor and manage your QNAP Turbo NAS with your iOS mobile device? The free Qmanager app is the perfect answer.
- iOS 10 or later
- QNAP NAS running firmware V4.0 or later
Major features of Qmanager:
- Monitor your system information, such as CPU usage, memory usage, system event info, online user…
- Check your download station, backup task info. You also can manage the download task or backup task remotely. You can pause or run the task.
- Turn on/off application services via Qmanager with one simple click.
- Check connection status or the current online users to prevent invasion.
- Restart or shutdown the Turbo NAS remotely.
- Use “Find My NAS” to let your NAS turn on the “Beep” sound.
Qmanager iOS 2.15.1
- Changed “CloudLink” to “myQNAPcloud Link”.
- Added support for QTScloud.
- Qmanager would display incorrect volume information in Resource Monitor > Storage.
- Dashboard would display incorrect information about used capacity of disks.
- Users could not access Settings from the left menu when the system language was set to Russian.
- Fixed some minor issues.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Dashboard, not a manager
You can do only basic "turn service on/off" things, monitor the system status and access logs. And it does things very well. But to actually manage and configure the NAS you need the full web app, which doesn't work well at all on smaller screens such as the iPad mini.
So, remote management from the iPad mini is not supported, which is a shame.
It won’t even install on my iPad
I can’t even get this to install on my iPad- I clicked install and it is still installing two weeks later with zero progression
Crash, load crash crash
So far i cannot use this app.
Used to be able to, but it will tries to detect my nas and then closes...
That's all for now
- QNAP Systems, Inc.
- 35.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © QNAP Systems, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.