QuickBooks Self-Employed is an expense calculator for self-employed individuals, perfect for tracking mileage, making invoices and attaching receipts to business expenses.
Scan receipts, create invoices, track expenses and mileage for your small business, freelancing position or self-employed work with QuickBooks Self-Employed. Track work hours, expenses and receipts to make your T2125 fast and easy to file.
Contractors, freelancers and self-employed workers: QuickBooks Self-Employed will help you maximize your tax deductions and put more money in your pocket.
QuickBooks Self-Employed Saves Time and Money For:
• Freelance workers
• Self-employed individuals everywhere!
TRACK EXPENSES ON THE GO
• Expense tracker lets you separate personal expenses and business expenses with a swipe
• Business expense tracker keeps you up to date and helps you get the best tax refund
CREATE AND SEND INVOICES ON THE GO
• Invoices are simple and fast to create – send professional invoices with your personal logo
• Invoice your clients and get paid faster
• Invoice your clients with professional-quality documents and quickly add your personal logo
MAXIMIZE MILEAGE DEDUCTIONS
• Mileage log automatically stores your work mileage for reimbursement from the CRA
• Mile tracker uses your phone’s GPS to automatically track your mileage – no more pen and paper needed
TRACK YOUR RECEIPTS
• Scan receipts using your phone’s camera and efficiently organize receipts based off past purchases
• Attach receipts to business transactions, store receipts and match purchases when filing your taxes
Self-employed individuals - Estimate your taxes quickly and easily with QuickBooks Self-Employed. You value your time, so leave it to us to automatically track business expenses, log and track mileage, and estimate your tax deductions so you don’t have to.
All your financial data is safe and secure because QuickBooks Self-Employed is a brainchild of Intuit, the maker of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint. QuickBooks Self-Employed is created exclusively for contractors, freelancers, and the self-employed economy.
Price, availability and features may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card in your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew monthly unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period for the same amount that was originally purchased. You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited after purchasing a subscription. QuickBooks Self-Employed is from Intuit, the maker of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint.
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://www.intuit.ca/about-intuit-canada/info/privacy-policy.jsp
Terms of Service: http://global.intuit.com/about/terms-of-service.jsp
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. QuickBooks Self-Employed’s mileage tracking feature has been designed and optimized to limit GPS usage.
All swiped out? Save time swiping and group your transactions, one swipe later and they’re categorised all at once.
Also in this release, Favourite Locations. Use Favourite Locations to label your most visited places, making it easier to sort trips later.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for keeping on top of all your business expenses.
Doesn't allow for Self-Emoloyed to charge GST only
Doesn't allow for Self-Emoloyed to charge GST only, which is a crucial feature for me. They have ridiculous workaround where you don't include tax and then add the 5% as a separate item. I also can't seem to specify a specific date for each invoices item. For those reasons, I immediately cancelled. When I signed up, I paid for a subscription but cancelled less than 5-minutes later but am now subscribed for a whole month. I contacted QB support and they gave me a phone number to contact Apple to get a refund on the subscription. After several tries of being given the automated runaround and never speaking to an actual human, I decided to stop wasting my time.
If you still want to try this product, do it, but as a trial and make sure it's what you want before subscribing. I got sucked in because they placed an ad for a discount as soon as I signed up so I signed up without checking it out first.
Easy and affordable to use for a small business owner. Tracking which invoices are paid is simple and organized. You can't beat the "capture receipt" function either!
- Intuit Inc.
- 156.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Intuit 2019
- In-App Purchases
- QuickBooks Self-Employed $4.99
- QuickBooks Self-Employed $9.99
- QuickBooks Self-Employed $4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.