Major update on RunGo for Apple Watch, Now you can search and download routes from your watch and use RunGo as an independent watch app.
RunGo is IOS 13 and WatchOS 6 ready and tested.
Enjoy the new iOS 13 Dark Mode, great for running at night and those early morning and evening runs this winter.
Better support for iPad for creating routes, we now support all iPad devices for route creation. Running and Navigation is only supported on GPS + Cellular iPad
Ratings and Reviews
Wow. I was using the other popular one for years. I like the voice feedback while I listen to music. Then, I was about to go on vacation and did not want to get lost. That other one cannot do turn by turn. It works perfectly and is free!!!
10 out of 5 compared to the rest
I’ve tried nearly every running app and this one takes the cake. Normally I don’t give 5 star reviews, and there are a few improvements to be made, but compared to the functionality of other apps I am sold.
- sightseeing maps
- turn by turn directions for trail running
- it may be cheesy but I like the “encouragement notifications”
- AR feature doesn’t seem to do anything
- off route notifications are a bit finicky
- give me an option to route to the starting point of a sightseeing map (when I travel I am rarely at the sightseeing map starting pin)
- when off route, it would be awesome to have an option to route me back to a chosen section of my route
- I can’t edit the middle of my own map, I have to delete all end points to correct a route, this is a pain for creating routes in cities I have never run in before
As a runner who travels the world for work on a tight schedule this app is the perfect cross between sightseeing/exploring and keeping up with my fitness goals.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback and some of your requests are planned for later this year.
RunGo works for trail running route, but sometimes the trails aren't on the map so you have to create the route using a GPX file or on our website that has more mapping options.
The AR feature shows the route in AR mode, ideally its designed if you are unsure at an intersection and press AR to see where the route goes.
Off route only tells you when you are more than 100 meters off route, we do this to avoid too many false warnings, we recommend to look at the phone if it says "off route" and just backtrack if needed.
Does what it says - Well.
Been using RunGo more than a year.
- Leaping Coyote Interactive Inc.
- 93.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPad.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Leaping Coyote Interactive Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $2.79
- Yearly Subscription $14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.