Experience the Siege of Dragonspear, an epic Baldur’s Gate tale, filled with with intrigue, magic, and monsters. Lead your party of heroes into deep dungeons filled with tactical battles and magical traps in this 30-hour Dungeons & Dragons adventure that expands the Baldur’s Gate saga.
Shortly after the conclusion of Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition, we return to the Forgotten Realms caught in a time of strife. A crusade marches from the north, seizing supplies, forcing locals into military service, and disrupting trade along the Sword Coast. A charismatic warrior known as the Shining Lady leads this army, her background shrouded in mystery.
- Familiar voices: The original Baldur’s Gate voice cast returns to kick butt for goodness - along with four new additions
- Introducing a new class: The spirit-calling Shaman!
- Start fresh: The story of Siege of Dragonspear can be enjoyed on its own with a new character
- A complete journey: Import and export saves to experience the entire Baldur's Gate adventure as a single character
- Play with friends: Enjoy cross-platform multiplayer across all systems
This game is optimized for tablets and not recommended for phones with screen sizes under 7 inches.
A fair wind favors the Sword Coast today as the 2.5 update arrives in Baldur’s Gate! After weeks of waiting on becalmed seas, our swashbuckling team of developers have released a patch filled with features and fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
These games have helped me recover my childhood. They live on my phone and are a constant source of adventure. Thank you Beamdog, cheer to future endeavours!
Developer Response ,
Thansk for your words! Happy playing!
Not the Baldur’s Gate You Remember...
If you enjoyed Baldur’s Gate 1 & 2, or Icewind Dale 1 & 2, just replay those instead. Siege of Dragonspear is a mess of an RPG that tries to emulate its older cousins but falls horribly short in trying. The story is poorly paced, with dull, uninteresting characters. The villain is flat and fails to deliver a sense of threat. All of the characters you loved from previous BG games are misused, given horrible campy dialogue that reads like an elementary school child’s fan fiction.
The Overhaul team has done some great work in breathing new life into the old Infinity Engine titles, but Siege of Dragonspear does not belong in that company. Hard pass on this game.
*note - I previously wrote a more detailed criticism of this game, but it mysteriously vanished. Not saying Overhaul removed it, but it does seem suspect when every other review I’ve submitted is untouched.*
I’m happy I get to experience the baldurs gate triliogy- this was a nice edition. Hoping for Iceland dale 2
- Overhaul Games Inc.
- 2.6 GB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Beamdog
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.