Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Tick off your to-do list and make progress on your projects by bringing the right people, conversations, tools and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organise your conversations by topic, project or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people, all in Slack
• Integrate the tools and services you already use into your workflow, including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customise your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumoured) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Having trouble? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• A natty new icon in the top left corner of the app will show the number of notifications you have in your current workspace, as well as taking you to the sidebar, where you can swipe between your channels and conversations, as before.
• Fixed: Sometimes, attempting to delete a message that had failed to send (due, usually, to low connectivity) in was itself, failing. Doubling down on things is great — but not, perhaps, when that thing is “failure”. Now when some things don’t work, the other thing will.
Ratings and Reviews
Do not disturb
Would be nice if Slack can detect I’m driving and be able to change my Status accordingly.
Best messaging app for teams period.
Nothing beats slack for small business and team communication.
Good, with a few annoyances
I wish read messages persisted between the desktop and iOS apps. I’ll view them on my PC, yet still get the number badge on the app icon until I open it (at which point it updates). The Background App Refresh settings don’t appear to make any difference.
- Slack Technologies, Inc.
- 162.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Slack Technologies
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.