The site mapper allows SolarEdge installers to streamline the registration of a new system by mapping its physical layout in the SolarEdge cloud-based monitoring platform.
This application is integrated with the SolarEdge monitoring platform and enables the following functionality:
• Simple onsite registration of new systems.
• Creation, editing and on-site verification of system physical layout.
• Scanning and assigning SolarEdge power optimizer serial number to the right location in the system physical layout.
• The scanning can be done by utilizing the mobile device’s integrated camera or with an external Bluetooth connected scanner.
• Working off-line with no data connection. The data is stored locally on the mobile device and allows data synchronization with the SolarEdge monitoring platform when data connection is available.
Email your layout as backup – we’ve added the option to send a file backing up your site layout to any email address. The file can then be used by SolarEdge support if data loss has occurred.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Worked as stated.
I really like this app. And all of SolarEdge software.
It’s a seamless experience exporting from their online Designer app to monitoring. Then opening the site in this app to scan the QR codes worked wonderfully.
Great work developers.
Easy to rate an app that doesn’t even work...1 star.
When it did work, months ago, I’d have given it a 4.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.