Solinst Levelogger App
The Solinst Levelogger App is designed to communicate to Solinst dataloggers wirelessly! It has many programming options including, start/stop, data downloading, scheduled and repeat sampling, future start/stop, and GPS coordinates. Files can be sent directly from the App to any email account. In order to use the Solinst Levelogger App, you will need to purchase our Levelogger App Interface, which uses a simple hardware connection to the top of a Solinst Levelogger Direct Read Cable, LevelVent Wellhead or to an AquaVent Wellhead communication cable. Your iPhone/iPad device communicates with the Levelogger App Interface using wireless Bluetooth® technology, providing information about the connected datalogger, including battery level and serial number, and firmware.
Run complete datalogger diagnostics tests using the Levelogger App’s diagnostic utility for all of your Solinst dataloggers.
When monitoring water conductivity using the LTC Levelogger Edge, you may need to calibrate while in the field. This version allows you to run a complete user calibration to ensure highest accuracy readings.
Advantages of Using the Solinst Levelogger App
- Communicate to your datalogger wirelessly
- Makes data collection very efficient
- Employs the smartphone technology that you are already using
- Eliminates the need to bring a laptop or cumbersome equipment to the field
- Program and start dataloggers right in the field
- View real-time readings, or download and e-mail logged data files
Levelogger App Interface Device (Hardware Connection to dataloggers)
The Levelogger® App Interface uses Bluetooth® wireless technology to connect a Solinst datalogger to your smartphone device. Once connected, you can view data and program the datalogger using the Solinst Levelogger App.
The Solinst Levelogger App and Interface are compatible with the following Solinst dataloggers:
- Levelogger Edge (Firmware 3.004)
- Barologger Edge(Firmware 3.004)
- Levelogger Junior Edge(Firmware 3.004)
- LTC Levelogger Edge(Firmware 1.003)
- Rainlogger Edge(Firmware 3.001)
- LevelVent (Firmware 1.000)
- AquaVent (Firmware 1.000)
- Levelogger Gold(Firmware 2.007)
- Barologger Gold(Firmware 2.007)
- Levelogger Junior(Firmware 2.007)
- LTC Levelogger Junior(Firmware 2.005)
- Rainlogger(Firmware 2.000)
June 25, 2018
1. Added support for the new Model 3250 LevelVent vented datalogger.
2. Added full support for running LTC Levelogger Edge Conductivity calibrations.
3. Added new Diagnostics Utility support for all Solinst dataloggers.
4. Bug fixes.
Minor bug fixes and added ability to disable time sync with loggers.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
After the update my coworkers and myself have not been able to open the app on our iPhones. It just disappears when you try and open it. It was great when it worked.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.