The Sycorp Calc app provides quick and easy access to a number of calculations used in Water Damage Restoration, Construction, HVAC and Indoor Air Quality industries. Easy to use, quick access for use on job sites. Great for water technicians, supervisors, and insurance adjusters. Based on IICRC formulas. Includes published specs on equipment from Dri-Eaz, Phoenix, Nikro, Jon Don, DryAir, B-Air, Viking, Santa Fe, Abatement and others.
Instant calculations and optimized screens mean fast calculations. Now includes Metric calculations
- Water Damage Restoration - dehumidifiers and air movers needed on a job based on Class of Loss and size of area. Also how many gallons of water in a given area.
- Psychrometric calculator: Calculate Grains per pound (GPP) specific humidity, dew point, grain depression
- Heating/Cooling: how many BTU's needed to heat or cool an area to a specific temperature
- Indoor Air Quality: How many HEPA air units needed for specific Air Changes per Hour (ACH)
- Power: how many kW are needed for equipment and cost to power. Also power required for given amount/type of equipment
Also includes Definitions for common terms and acronyms.
Over 50,000 downloads between free and pro versions on all devices!
What people are saying:
"This app has been a great teaching tool for me to give further understanding to our technicians"
"Great App Very easy to use! Couldn't ask for a better sidekick on my floods!"
"I use your app constantly and love it!"
"This app is hands down the most superior app in its class"
***PRO version also available for iPad and iPhone. Pro additional features:
- new S520 (2015) Air Mover calculations
- Multiroom input
- Class 4 calculations,
- Vapor pressure
- Air Movers by linear feet
- Email calculations
- change default settings
- fixed issue with Definitions
- miscellaneous changes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like it , but we would need a French version because i live in Québec city and no one is good in english!
Easy and useful
As title say. I would appreciate a selector F/C whenever possible.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.