Find the thin line between complex and simple to do lists
- Rank your to-do’s with priority by just swiping right and left on the task
- Got stand out tasks, bring them bold by typing bold right after the task
- Scheduling a task? maybe for @tmr 9:12AM or @next wed 3pm or @4th sep 5pm? That’s all you need to do.
- Got a quick task you don’t wanna procrastinate about? Type 1h 5m and see the time estimate appear reminding you every time that you indeed have time for your tasks.
- Ever commented out code before? //Archive your tasks by adding two slashes before.
- Got some repetitive tasks such as quiz 1 dup and oh wow quiz 2? Yes all you need to do is type dup after the task and it will automatically replicate your task. If your task had a number such as release v1.2 dup .... release v1.3, it will also increment that.
- Find yourself conquering your to-do list with keyboard shortcuts on Mac and get every bit of time back in your life.
- Stay tuned for exciting features and enhancements coming soon such as recurring tasks, subtasks, completion summaries for annoying scrum meetings, and more!
Created by Peter Khouly
Terms of Service https://tasktictodo.wordpress.com/2023/09/01/terms-of-service/
• Archive lists.
• Postpone button to move all today tasks to tomorrow.
• @now keyword.
• Performance improvement in today view.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Peter Khouly
- 3.7 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Peter Khouly