Book your local taxi companies in two taps with the TaxiCaller Passenger app!
TO PASSENGERS: If you don't see any vehicles available, we may not be in your area yet! Please email us at email@example.com to let us know your city, or if you have problems booking.
With TaxiCaller, you can use your smartphone to book rides with licensed taxi companies in over 40 countries!
- Book a ride now or later
- Hail cabs through the app by pressing on a car closest to you
- Type in pickup address or drag and drop your location on map
- Save your favorite places for easier booking next time
- Fare and time estimates before you book
- Choose specific options for your trip (vehicle type, payment type etc)
- Booking confirmation pop up
- Track your taxi on the map to see it moving to your location in real time
- Trip and receipt history for past rides
- Rate the driver and comment on your experience
- Facebook login and share your ride option
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/taxicaller
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/taxicaller/
Bug fixes and improvements to business payments
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I was able to track my ride to see when they would be arriving, my driver was amazing and respectful. They accept credit/debit where some other cab services only accept cash. It was easy to communicate with my driver and I never had to wait more than 5-10 minutes for him to pick me up and take me to my next destination, got the same guy all night which was convenient. Will definitely be using this service in the future.
Developer Response ,
Maggs, we're so happy to hear about your great experience using the app. Thanks for reviewing!
I used to love this app, but since it was updated my bookings do not pop up on the driver’s screens. And my app says it submits the booking at the time I book the ride to arrive, and it just spins and spins, which is not helpful. I always have to call the cab company for every booking or I would not make it to work. My cab company is fantastic, best I’ve ever used, but this app has become frustrating.
I love tracking where the cab is and how long it'll be until it reaches my house!!!!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.