Track time, materials and send PDF invoices or estimates.
*** Apple iTunes "Staff Favorite" ***
*** Apple iTunes "New and Noteworthy" ***
Timewerks is a time tracking and invoicing application for freelancers, consultants, contractors, lawyers, salespeople, or anyone who needs to track time, materials and send invoices— all from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Timewerks is fully-functional by itself, and allows for 1 invoice. You can enhance Timewerks with the purchase of these additional modules:
* Unlock (unlocks an unlimited number of invoices)
* Unlock Pro (unlocks unlimited invoices and includes PDF invoicing, invoice logo and built-in data backup/restore)
* Full data synchronization with our companion website, mytimewerks.com, and all your iOS devices
See www.sorth.com/timewerks for screenshots, video tutorials and our online user manual.
* Track multiple projects and clients.
* Create, email and print HTML or PDF invoices and work estimates without a computer, complete with your company logo (visit www.sorth.com/timewerks/invoice.html for a sample invoice).
* Quickly and easily add timesheet hours and capture notes for each project task.
* Track and invoice billable items, materials and expenses.
* Built-in data backup and restore: back up and restore your data with one tap (without connecting to iTunes).
* Sync data with our web-based companion, www.mytimewerks.com (requires an optional timewerks sync subscription module.)
* Accept credit card payments via integration with Credit Card Terminal (sold separately by Inner Fence LLC)
* Time your work for each project via a built-in stopwatch (Task Timer).
* Customize different rates for different types of tasks or items.
* Calculate sales taxes, discounts and support multiple currencies.
* Export your data to comma-delimited (CSV) or tab-delimited (TSV) text files via a Wi-Fi connection and a standard web browser.
* Enter and view data without a network connection— all records are stored on the device.
We welcome your feedback. Please visit www.sorth.com and let us know what features you'd like to see in later versions. Our goal is to make Timewerks the best time tracker and invoicing tool on the App Store.
* Fixed issue: description text can disappear with downward swipe on add hours screen.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
5 stars for the app, 7 stars for the developer
When I first bought this, it did not fit my working style, so I emailed the developer. Steve Orth responded quickly, and acknowledged my requests for changes. I asked for control of invoice numbers - done. I asked for more control of timers (minutes instead of quarter hours) - done. I wanted to be able log the start, take notes, and close off the service call - done. I asked for number of running timers on home screen - done. I could go on, but Steve is bringing changes in very rapidly, and improving this app faster than I really expected. A smooth running, useful app, reasonable price, and a communicative, co-operative developer. (and I paid $70 for the same function on a windows pocket mobile phone, but I could not email invoices from the phone!)
A number of years has passed since I wrote the first part of this review, and I am still very happy with the app (and the developer)
Great "TIME" Saving App!
I purchased and used this app for the first time on May 26, 2009. Out of the box, this app has been easy to use. After entering your billing items and rates, you can set up new files, clients, etc in a snap. Importing contact data from your Outlook data is a great time-saver! IMHO, this app is well worth the small fee for anyone who wants to keep track of and bill for their time. Looking forward to new features as this app continues to grow. Kudos to you Stephen!
Excellent On The Go Invoicing
Maintains, and Integrates with contact list for ease of customer list development.
Recieved Emailed Invoice format is professional looking, comprehensive and attractive.
Set up is great for multiple items at different rates
User screens are easy to work with.
Some "Minor Draw Backs"
There could be a way of "Crediting" a customer, as when a customer pays a deposit, and then a way to deduct from that deposit.
It would be nice to add additional information in the settings screen in the "Main Setting" menu, such as Postal Code
It would also be nice if when a customer payed you and you mark the invoice as paid that when you email it it is also marked as paid. currently even though you make the invoice as piad on the device and it shows on the screen, when emailed it still showes it as a balance owing.
But given those minor draw backs the application has made my general on the go business invoiceing much more effcient.
- Sorth LLC
- 7.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2008 Sorth LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Timewerks Data Sync (Monthly) $3.99
- Timewerks Data Sync (Yearly) $34.99
- Unlock Pro $13.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.