Track your favorite TV Shows with a simple and elegant app featuring:
- iCloud sync between your different devices (iPhone and iPad app)
- A Today widget to see what's coming Today and Tomorrow at a glance
- Notifications when a new episode is about to air
And even more:
- Browse all the episodes ever announced for each of your favorite TV Shows.
- Get a quick overview of all the upcoming episodes and those you didn't watch yet for all of your shows.
- Display as application badge count the number of episodes you didn't watch yet ( count live updated as soon as new episodes air).
- Get the synopsis, a screen capture and a video preview for each episode.
- Mark the episodes you've already seen to remember exactly what you have to watch next.
- Rate then share on Twitter what you've watched
"TV Show Tracker definitely belongs on anyone’s home-screen if they care about knowing when their favorite shows are going to air."
"I feel that this app is great for anyone that likes to keep on top of their favorite TV shows. Never miss an episode again!"
Follow @tvshowtracker on Twitter to get news, sneak peeks, enter give-aways and get support about TV Show tracker and other upcoming releases of Pixel-Perfect Widgets.
Fixed a crash when swiping shows very quickly on iOS 13.
Brand new version 4.0 is almost ready, follow @tvshowtracker on Twitter to get updates.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app for the most part but it doesn't let me add all shows
Great app. I use it all the time. Only flaw is sometimes it shows that shows are released before they actually are. But it works well for me.
Great app but premium upgrade should support iPad
I've been using the app for years and it's exactly what I was looking for. It's intuitive and easy to use, I haven't lost shows like others and between the schedule and watch list it's easy to see what I have and haven't watched as well as what's coming in the near future. The iCloud sync works well too. I'll have to check the Mac App Store to see if it's there too.
Only complaint is that iPad support was put in a separate app rather than included in the premium upgrade to the iPhone version. Better way would be to have all options as in-app purchases for the one version, i.e. Free + Premium + Pro options, so if you opt for Pro you get Premium and iPad options and there's just the one app to manage/install. Separate versions feels like the dev just couldn't be bothered to roll it all up into one.
- David Attias
- 14.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 David Attias
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade $1.39
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.