Express how you REALLY feel. Vent helps you connect to a supportive, positive, and understanding community, making it easy to share your true feelings with people around the world.
On Vent, you’re never alone. Our whole community is just waiting to hear what you have to say. Join now and discover how much you have in common with… well, everybody!
- Express your true self with our broad range of emotions and colors!
- React to other people’s vents using our special response buttons
- Our community understands what you’re going through and will provide support 24/7
- Make friends and chat privately in real-time without sharing personal contact information
- Join Groups to connect with other people that share similar interests and experiences
What are you waiting for? Express how you really feel and get the support you deserve.
The premium subscription in Vent includes a 7-day free trial. If you choose the option Unlock All Emotions, after your free trial, payment will be charged to your iTunes account and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current price for the monthly Unlock Everything subscription is USD $2.99 / month. This may vary from country to country. Any unused portion of the free trial is forfeited after purchase.
Vent's Terms of Service: www.vent.co/tos
- Fixes a few pesky bugs
- Increases overall performance
If you're enjoying Vent, please support us by providing a kind app review, we will love you for it!
Ratings and Reviews
will always love this app
this is one of my favourite apps ever. i used it daily and i recommend it to anyone who just needs somewhere to put their thoughts on a day to day basis.
It’s a nice place to let out some steam or meet other people that perhaps are feeling the same but I don’t think it’s fair to disable or delete accounts who share feelings that may be sexual. If people can talk about suicide, I don’t see why speaking about sexual experiences or feelings is wrong.
I’ve had an active account for years now and have used this app primarily as a personal type of therapy. My account was suspended for using the word mast*****ion stating I “exposed others to sexual content without their consent”. I think this is a bit of a far stretch and made me feel uncomfortable with myself when I was only expressing my personal thoughts and feelings freely, on my own personal profile/page. To add to that, this comment was not directed to anyone. Will not use this app again and will find an alternative after this. Very disappointed. I don’t need to feel shame for venting to NO ONE on an app. Content is constantly being monitored and censored and that doesn’t sit right with me more then stumbling across a sexually suggestive word.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Reflectly ApS
- 75.6 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 Reflectly ApS
- In-App Purchases
- Vent Premium $3.99
- Unlock all emotions! $3.99
- Unlock everything! $3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.