Watch Tracker is a revolutionary new app for tracking the accuracy of a wristwatch. It's dramatically easier and more accurate than any previous method.
Just tap a button when the time on your watch matches the time displayed by the app, and Watch Tracker does the rest. It synchronizes with an atomic clock, measures and records the difference, and displays graphs of all the data points you've recorded.
- Uses best-fit analysis to accurately calculate how many seconds your watch gains or loses per day
- Displays graphs of rates and variance
- Can track multiple watches simultaneously
- Saves data in CSV files that can be opened with any spreadsheet software
Watch Tracker is made by the developer of tChess (the chess app that was featured in Apple's "Learn" commercial for the iPad) and Learn Chess (the Apple Staff Favorite e-book).
- Watch Tracker now gracefully fails over to your iOS device's internal clock if there's a problem downloading the atomic time.
- The overall accuracy of a watch (according to all of its timing runs) is calculated and displayed at the bottom of the list of timing runs.
- There's a new option to display the overall accuracy of each watch on the main screen.
Ratings and Reviews
I really like the app, it doesn’t require any thought on my part at all. Set the data point every couple of days, and results are perfect...... not what I want in some cases, but not the apps fault! I love it. Reliable and dependable, and easy to use.
Very useful and simple
It allows to measure the accuracy of several wrist watches and compare them easily. The results are best over a long period of time and several data points. Very useful for the price! I recommand. Très bonne application et permet l’analyse rapide de mes différentes montres, superbe! Les explications pourraient être plus complètes par contre.
Great Tool for Mechanical Watch Enthusiasts
Love this app. Only critique would be that they should include a help section that explains in layman’s terms what the “variance” and other such terms means. I really only understand the average spd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.