The WebLink Host app turns your vehicle into a connected car by letting you easily enjoy your favorite apps on the go. Once you’ve downloaded the app, simply use your smartphone to connect to your car’s WebLink-compatible multimedia receiver, and then launch popular supported apps.
Ensure you have a WebLink enabled head unit, connect your phone to the head unit with a USB cable, launch the WebLink Host app and enjoy.
Visit www.abaltatech.com/weblinkfaq for answers to frequently asked WebLink questions.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Slow interface, crashes my deck,just a joke of an app.
Does not work....
- Abalta Technologies, Inc.
- 48.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Abalta Technologies Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.