WikEM is an online wiki and database of emergency medicine knowledge to assist physicians with their daily practice. The content is continuously updated from WikEM.org allowing for rapid reference of key information. The content is available offline with this mobile application. WikEM is intended for clinicians only and not directly for patients.
In app subscription purchases:
*The in-app purchase unlocks personalized lists and favorites for 1 year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
fixed offline and airplane mode issues
Ratings and Reviews
Great Value for money
Great app, lost without it !! No nonesense... right to the point
Can’t update library on iPhone XS
Can’t update library!
Great app, use it on a daily basis. Wish list would be enabling portrait mode (especially for iPad) and changing font size
- OpenEM Foundation
- 58 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 OpenEM Foundation
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Features $5.99
- Favorites and Lists $8.49
- Personal Notes $1.39
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.