Take WWE with you wherever you go with the official WWE App.
In addition to showcasing the latest WWE videos, news and photos, the WWE App is your portal to WWE Network, where you can stream:
• Every live WWE pay-per-view – including WrestleMania
• Thousands of hours of video-on-demand
• Groundbreaking original series, reality shows and documentaries
• Premier in-ring shows like NXT and 205 Live
• Replays of all of your favorite episodes of Raw and SmackDown
• Every WWE, WCW and ECW pay-per-view in history.
The WWE App also gives you instant access to all your favorite WWE Superstars and Legends. View Superstar profiles for a quick look at extensive career milestones, biographies, video highlights and Twitter feeds.
Download the WWE App today to unlock all things WWE!
- Improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No good in Canada
The WWE Network is great if you’re a WWE fan, but is horrendous to use in Canada.
Canadians cannot sign up digitally. An account with a TV Provider is required and the TV Provider will insist that you must have some base level package before being able to add the WWE Network. Basically a cable package.
Even if this extra cost is worth it, this adds additional complications to the sign in process as you have to sign in with both your WWE account and your TV Provider Account. Once signed it, your session will occasionally expire requiring you to login with both accounts again and again.
The TV Provider integration is missing from the Apple TV App making the WWE Network Apple TV App useless in Canada.
I wonder how the folks at WWE feel about their service being blatantly crippled and frustrating to use all because Canadian telecom?
App won’t work for Canadians
The new version of the app will not work in Canada as it does not give the option to sign in with your cable provider and when you use a desktop and try to stream to a TV there is major lag creating so the sound is not in sync with the video.
Makes it hard to watch WWE programming the way you want just because we live north of the border.
Fix for Canadians
It’s been months now and wwe still hasn’t fixed the network for Canadians...
- World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc
- 48.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- One Month Auto Renew Subscription to WWE $13.99
- Six Month Auto Renew Subscription to WWE $84.99
- One Month Auto Renew Subscription to WWE $17.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.