Take WWE with you wherever you go with the official WWE App.
In addition to showcasing the latest WWE videos, news and photos, the WWE App is your portal to WWE Network, where you can stream:
• Every live WWE pay-per-view – including WrestleMania
• Thousands of hours of video-on-demand
• Groundbreaking original series, reality shows and documentaries
• Premier in-ring shows like NXT and 205 Live
• Replays of all of your favorite episodes of Raw and SmackDown
• Every WWE, WCW and ECW pay-per-view in history.
The WWE App also gives you instant access to all your favorite WWE Superstars and Legends. View Superstar profiles for a quick look at extensive career milestones, biographies, video highlights and Twitter feeds.
Download the WWE App today to unlock all things WWE!
- Chromecast for live video playback is now supported
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
No good in Canada
The WWE Network is great if you’re a WWE fan, but is horrendous to use in Canada.
Canadians cannot sign up digitally. An account with a TV Provider is required and the TV Provider will insist that you must have some base level package before being able to add the WWE Network. Basically a cable package.
Even if this extra cost is worth it, this adds additional complications to the sign in process as you have to sign in with both your WWE account and your TV Provider Account. Once signed it, your session will occasionally expire requiring you to login with both accounts again and again.
The TV Provider integration is missing from the Apple TV App making the WWE Network Apple TV App useless in Canada.
I wonder how the folks at WWE feel about their service being blatantly crippled and frustrating to use all because Canadian telecom?
Great app but..
Why can't this app stay connected to my account like ALL the other apps in the world? I not on a public network PC, I'm on my own fn phone
Developer Response ,
Hi Yannick. In Canada, your subscription is maintained through your TV provider and, at the moment, we need to check with your TV provider frequently to ensure your subscription is active. This means you may have to sign in again when your access authorization has expired. This is an experience we're looking at for future improvement. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Cannot watch in Canada.
For 13$ a month I wish I could watch on my phone or IPad....but I am unable to. I have been a subscriber for 1year and still nothing in Canada. I am canceling my subscription. I hope this get sorted in out in the future.
Developer Response ,
Hi Charlie. What kind of problem are you encountering when attempting to watch in Canada? If you're subscribed to WWE Network through your TV provider, you should certainly be able to sign in through your TV provider on the iOS app (on iPhone or iPad) and enjoy WWE Network.
- World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc
- 178.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Six Month Auto Renew Subscription to WWE $84.99
- One Month Auto Renew Subscription to WWE $13.99
- One Month Auto Renew Subscription to WWE $17.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.