WWF Together brings you closer to amazing and endangered species than you ever could have imagined, letting you discover their lives and the work WWF does for them. Try out “tiger vision,” flap your wings like a migrating butterfly, and chop the panda’s bamboo. As part of each story, you’ll get to bring an animal into your world by taking a selfie with its origami or placing it in a scene.
• In-depth, interactive stories of endangered animals, including giant pandas, tigers, monarch butterflies, sea turtles and polar bears.
• Playful interactive elements that incorporate both iPad’s and iPhone’s unique features.
• Origami of each animal that folds up, allowing you to place it in a photo and share with friends and family.
• Up-to-date conservation and wildlife news.
• Stunning high-definition, full-screen videos and image galleries, featuring photos and downloadable wallpapers by renowned environmental photographer Morten Koldby.
• Cool and unusual animal facts. (Do you know what a panda and a stick of butter have in common?)
• Multiple ways to get involved and help protect endangered animals.
About World Wildlife Fund
For 50 years, WWF’s mission has been to create a future in which people live in harmony with nature. A core part of that mission is saving wildlife from threats like poaching, habitat loss and overuse of natural resources. This important work doesn’t just help wild animals; it also contributes to people’s health and well-being. By conserving species and their habitats, we can also help to ensure we have a thriving, healthy planet with forests that slow climate change and oceans that provide more than one-sixth of the world’s food.
New in 3.0.3:
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fascinating facts and a beautiful interactive presentation make the World Wildlife Fund’s educational app the perfect showcase for endangered species. Gorgeous photos show dolphins, elephants and jaguars in their native habitats, while activities like chopping bamboo for a panda and shaking bugs off a rhino help teach you about the animals’ daily lives. Packed with enchanting videos, amazing stats and other fun features, it’s an adventure no nature lover can resist.
Great app, but I wanted to learn how to origami those beautiful animals
Super cool, but do you think that you could make it so when you pick a animal it just shows you the facts and then there’s another button to pick your background?
And also maybe when you pick the origami animal you want to take a picture with it also shows you that quick video on how it was made. Plus also maybe there could be like a button underneath that when you press it shows you the video of the origami animal being made only you can pause it and it’s slower?
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- World Wildlife Fund, Inc.
- 394 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 World Wildlife Fund
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.