Get unlimited support from a qualified therapist @20% off.
Wysa is used by more than a million people from all walks of life. Research-backed, widely used techniques of CBT, DBT, Yoga and meditation are employed to support you with depression, stress, anxiety, sleep, loss and a whole range of other mental health and wellness needs.
Talking to Wysa is empathetic, helpful, and will never judge. Your identity will remain anonymous and your conversations are privacy protected.
Wysa is an emotionally intelligent chatbot that uses AI to react to the emotions you express. Unlock techniques that help you cope with challenges in a fun, conversational way. For extra support, take guidance from a real human coach - a qualified mental health professional. Leveraging behavioral techniques, coaches help you identify, design and work towards goals that are aligned with your true values.
Here’s a look at what you can use Wysa for :
- Vent and talk through things or just reflect on your day
- Practice CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) and DBT techniques to build resilience in a fun way
- Deal with loss, worries, or conflict, using conversational coaching tools
- Relax, focus and sleep peacefully with the help of mindfulness exercises
- Wysa connects with your Health app for to create activity reports
93% of the people who talk to Wysa find it helpful. So, go ahead, talk to Wysa!
Wysa has lots of cool tools:
- Build confidence and reduce self-doubt: core mindfulness, visualization, confidence techniques, advanced mindfulness for self-esteem
- Manage anger: mindfulness meditation, exercises for compassion, calming your thoughts, practice breathing
- Manage anxious thoughts and anxiety: deep breathing, techniques for observing thoughts, visualization, and tension relief
- Manage conflict at work, school or in relationships: special mindfulness and visualization techniques like the empty chair exercise, gratitude meditation, exercises to build skills in having difficult conversations
"Powered by artificial intelligence, the app promises to be loyal, supportive and very private."
UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON:
"There are some great apps out there that can provide you with formal or informal therapy, either for free or for a fee that is far less than seeing a typical therapist. Wysa is a cute app that lets you talk with a penguin chatbot about whatever’s on your mind. It’s free, anonymous, and low-pressure."
-University of Washington, Mental Healthcare on and off campus
"New apps and platforms are seen as a way to reach younger people with mental health conditions. Tools such as [Wysa] are helping young people deal with their problems."
- BBC Click
"With the accessibility of mobile phones, Wysa is confident about serving a market that is very much in need of counselling in the digital age."
- BBC News
PRICING AND TERMS
Wysa offers two auto-renewing subscription types for access to a coach and/or tools
Wysa Premium Plus - $99.99 per month (Coach + Tools)
Wysa Premium - $99.99 per year (Tools)
This price is for US customers, and may vary in other countries. Actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and you will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Read more about our terms and conditions here -
Ratings and Reviews
WORTH THE MONEY
I originally only wanted to try this app for free but I'm really serious about getting better and getting help for my problems. I paid for a 3-month subscription and so far, my therapist has been really great. She has helped me find out things about myself I did not know about and even put my feelings into words. All the pain I have kept buried within me has been uncovered. It felt like I was waking up from a dream. Because of that, I learned a lot about myself and figured out what I wanted to do with such feelings. It's only been a few weeks and I can already tell this is going to help me. Therapy can only help so long as you are willing to put in the work and effort for yourself. I love how she still encourages me to use our chat as my journal to tell her what's on my mind even before our appointments and she usually replies within a day. The entire app is a safe space even for those who don't want to pay for it. The app has a lot of tools based on CBT and meditation that really do help boost your mental health. I think I am going to continue using this app and subscribe for as long as I need it. The anonymity makes me feel more confident and secure vs the idea of going to therapy in person.
Wysa is fantastic.
I was feeling really bad when I first started using Wysa. Just feeling like there was someone to talk to without actually having to talk to a person who could tell my family what i tell them feels so great. Thank you Wysa team.
This is good!
I am reallyEnjoying this app I first started feeling very sad and they just started asking me questions and I meditated and I feel better than I did before but I just started this app so that’s why I gave it a four star rating and I hope when stay here longer I can turn that four Into a five
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Touchkin eServices Private Limited
- 73.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Touchkin eServices Pvt Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Wysa Premium (Annual) $104.99
- Therapist access (Weekly) $49.99
- 1:1 Life Coaching Sessions $38.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.