ZoomNotes Desktop is a note taking and sketching app for Mac OS. It is fully compatible with the iOS version
(ZoomNotes, and ZoomNotes Lite) and shares a similar user interface for easy learning. It has many unique
- Import PDF planner documents and display and manage events and reminders from the Calendar app.
- Use the digital planner template to create your own digital planner which will show events and reminders from the Calendar app.
- Write over PDF files or blank paper.
- Infinite whiteboard mode (aka Infinite Canvas).
- Handwriting recognition (14 different languages).
- Typed Rich Text
- Layers let you control what is visible on a page, also options for 'master layers' which show on all pages.
- Near-Infinite zoom range.
- Record and playback sound.
- Bookmarks to record view points within documents.
- Drawing guides for lines and arcs.
- Symbol library.
- Polygons, free-hand shapes, tables, arrowed lines, colour fill tool.
- Documents Management - Documents, Folders and Sub-folders. Tags for documents and pages within
- Export as Images, PDF, Video or SVG.
- Integration with Finder to allow 'Quick preview' and drag-drop of ZND, PDF, ZIP, JPEG, PNG and MOV files.
- ICloud enabled for easy synchronization between iOS and Mac OS.
New text option for 'Tracking' (horizontal letter spacing adjustment)
Fix for very large symbol collections (previously this would use too much storage, impacting performance)
Word-wrap option for reminders and events.
A new page property for 'Always today’
Option to turn event calendar markers on/off ( also one for reminders)
Option to show overdue reminders in a different colour
If you are enjoying using ZoomNotes Desktop please could you leave a review, thanks.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just keeps crashing over and over again
and over and over and over
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Deliverance Software Ltd
- 40.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Deliverance Software Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.