Ranked as “the best to-do list right now” by The Verge, Todoist is used by 20 million people to organize, plan and collaborate on projects, both big and small.
Use Todoist to:
• Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
• Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like "every Monday".
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
• Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
Available on any device, Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
Why you’ll love it on iOS:
• Stay organized from your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Drag the Plus Button anywhere to insert a new task.
• Simply type details like "tomorrow at 4pm" and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• All the power from iOS: Siri, Today widget, share extension, handoff, and quick actions.
• • •
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
*About Premium billing*:
If you choose to purchase Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or annually. You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
- [New]: You can now move a task to a different project more easily: Simply open task view, tap the project or parent task in the top left, and choose “Move task to…”, where you can choose whichever project you like.
- [New]: When you’re in Todoist and you click on a link to other Todoist tasks, projects, comments, and more that link will open directly in your app — like it should!
- [Improvement]: From task view, you can quickly jump to a task’s project or parent task by tapping it in the top left and selecting “Go to…”
- [Fixed]: When you create a shortcut on one device, it will once again work on all other synced devices.
And, as always, a few bug squishes and improvements to keep everything running smoothly.
For more info on what's new and how to use it, follow us on Twitter @Todoist or subscribe for updates at the Doist blog: doist.com/blog.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Ist Productivity Ltd.
- 138.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Doist Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Todoist Premium - Annual USD 35.99
- Todoist Premium - Monthly USD 3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.