Want to turn your device into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass tone studio? AmpliTube puts the power in your hands with a massive collection of virtual gear that you can use to practice, play and record with world-class tone anytime and everywhere.
Build your own guitar or bass rig with up to 6 stompbox FX, an amplifier and speaker cabinet w/mic.
Just plug your instrument into your iPhone or iPod touch with one of IK's instrument interfaces like iRig 2 or iRig HD 2, and get ready to be blown away.
AmpliTube gives you 7 stompbox effects, 3 amplifiers, 3 speaker cabinets and 2 mics, a free Loop Drummer Rock groove pack and a 2-track recorder. You can expand this selection via a massive library of over 100 pieces of gear that includes amps and stompboxes from the world’s best brands like Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, T-Rex® and many more.
Thanks to AmpliTube's Cab Room, you will actually feel like you are in your own professional recording studio. Mic your cabinets in full 3D in a beautifully rendered virtual studio environment with 2 iconic guitar mics (expandable to 16 mic models available via in-app purchase).
Get creative with loops in AmpliTube via its Super Looper, which is available through in-app purchase. It makes it easy to record, play back, adjust levels and play along with up to 4 loops. Loops are easy to set and trigger, with external control for live use.
Need a drummer? Use the built-in Loop Drummer system to jam to killer drum tracks. Use AmpliTube’s streamlined built-in 8-track recorder and DAW-style studio (available via in-app purchase) to record, edit, tweak and share your songs via SoundCloud, file sharing or email.
Ready to get out of the studio? AmpliTube’s new Live Mode offers an optimized GUI designed specifically for live use. See your entire rig at a glance, with all the settings and controls you need displayed in an easy-to-read format designed for the stage.
And control your virtual rig just as easily as you would a traditional multiFX pedal with new iRig Stomp I/O integration, so you can change presets, trigger FX, loops and more all right from your feet. Or go wireless with iRig Blueboard, a wireless Bluetooth controller for basic control on the go.
Whether it’s at home, in the studio or on stage, AmpliTube is the dream rig you’ve always wanted, in a device that’s always with you!
AmpliTube CS features:
• Lets you easily create guitar & bass rigs with up to 6 stomps, 1 amp and 1 cab with 2 mics
• Expandable - Over 100 gear models available
• Includes 7 stomps, 3 amp, 3 cabinet and 2 mics
• Cab Room allows 3D placement and miking of cabinets with 2 mics (available via in-app purchase)
• Add more gear via in-app purchase from Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, Jimi Hendrix™ collection, T-Rex® and more
• Live Mode shows you your entire rig at a glance, with all the parameters you need on stage easily accessible
• Included 2-track recorder (in-app purchase unlocks up to 8-tracks)
• Studio mode for intuitive DAW-style editing (unlocked via in-app purchase)
• Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
• Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
• Inter-App Audio and AudioBus support
• Project sharing between versions and devices
• Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
• Export audio via E-mail, SoundCloud or File Sharing
• MIDI controllable and with built-in integration for iRig Stomp I/O, iRig Blueboard and other controllers
• Low-latency for real-time playing
New in version 4.8: new Dimebag Darrell CFH collection, new 2019 bundles and more
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Wants to make you upgrade with every click
I bought the iRig Mic from IK and it says it comes with a free recording software. This software is still nowhere to be seen in the app store. You also get amp (Amplitube FREE) and vocal (VocaLive FREE) apps for free with this mic, says the manual. Both of which are free in the app store anyway and are designed for use with IK's hardware to plug in mics or guitars - so you have to spend money for their hardware in order to use the apps anyway.
What's really annoying then: You bought the hardware that's not really usable without software. The software the hardware comes bundled with is only a cheap super light version. Every click you do yields some kind of dialog "Hey, register to get a free additional in-app plugin. Want to upgrade? Buy more in-app plugins! Click here, click here." Full app then costs 19$ or 4.90$ for single in-app stuff. In essence IK wants to make you pay for the hardware and then additionally for the software that should be included for free.
Yes, the software is free so one should not complain, but the Mic is useless without software and the software that comes with it only wants to make you press the upgrade button at every click.
That's annoying. So dear IK, please just make this app really lite and free without nag-screens. Take away all menus that lead to the shop and don't work in the free versions of the app anyway.
If I want the more powerful version that's upgradable, I'll buy it, but don't annoy the customers who already paid for your hardware.
Very low sound
Very low sound. I am not liking this app.
I have ampli tube in my iPad, the first Ampli tube. And now is not possible to install this application to my iPhone5. I'm Sade help me please
- IK Multimedia US, LLC
- 612.9 MB
Erfordert iOS 10.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
Englisch, Französisch, Italienisch, Japanisch, Spanisch, Vereinf. Chinesisch
- Kennzeichnung: 4+
- ©2002-2019 IK Multimedia Production Srl
- Recorder + Master FX CHF 15.00
- Metal amp CHF 5.00
- Clean amp CHF 5.00
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.