Want the ultimate mobile guitar and bass tone studio?
AmpliTube gives you a massive collection of virtual gear that you can use to practice, play and record with world-class tone anytime and anywhere.
Build your own guitar or bass rig with up to 6 stompbox FX, an amplifier and cabinet with mics. Plug your instrument into your iPhone with one of IK's interfaces like iRig 2 or iRig HD 2, and get ready to be blown away.
AmpliTube CS gives you 7 stompbox effects, 3 amplifiers, 3 speaker cabinets and 2 mics, a free Loop Drummer Rock groove pack and a 2-track recorder.
You can expand this via a massive library of nearly 150 amps and stompboxes from top brands like Fender™, Ampeg®, Orange®, Mesa/Boogie®, and many more, or unlock the rigs of your heroes with gear from Slash, Dimebag Darrell, Jimi Hendrix, and now Brian May.
Ready to hit the stage? AmpliTube’s Live Mode offers an optimized GUI for live use, with all the settings and controls you need in an easy-to-read format.
Control your virtual rig just like real gear: change presets, trigger FX, loops and more all right from your feet. AmpliTube pairs with iRig Stomp I/O for a powerful all-in-one stage rig, works wirelessly with iRig Blueboard, and supports other MIDI controllers as well.
AmpliTube also offers innovative ways to play, practice and record with an optional Looper, more drum track loops, a full 8-track recorder and DAW-style studio all available for in-app purchase.
Whether it’s at home, in the studio or on stage, AmpliTube is the dream rig you’ve always wanted, in a device that’s always with you!
AmpliTube CS features:
• Create guitar & bass rigs with up to 6 stomps, 1 amp and 1 cab with 2 mics
• Includes 7 stomps, 3 amp, 3 cabinet and 2 mics
• Expandable with nearly 150 gear models available from Fender™, Ampeg®, Orange®, Mesa/Boogie®, Slash, Dimebag Darrell, Jimi Hendrix and now Brian May
• Live Mode shows your entire rig at a glance, with all the parameters you need on stage easily accessible
• Included 2-track recorder (in-app purchase unlocks up to 8-tracks)
• Studio mode for intuitive DAW-style editing (unlocked via in-app purchase)
• Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
• Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
• Inter-App Audio and AudioBus support
• Project sharing between versions and devices
• Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
• Export audio via E-mail, SoundCloud or File Sharing
• MIDI controllable and with built-in integration for iRig Stomp I/O, iRig Blueboard and other controllers
• Low-latency for real-time playing
New Joe Satriani Collection! Go shredding with the alien with 11 new gear models chosen by the iconic guitarist himself.
Bewertungen und RezensionenAlle anzeigen
Wants to make you upgrade with every click
I bought the iRig Mic from IK and it says it comes with a free recording software. This software is still nowhere to be seen in the app store. You also get amp (Amplitube FREE) and vocal (VocaLive FREE) apps for free with this mic, says the manual. Both of which are free in the app store anyway and are designed for use with IK's hardware to plug in mics or guitars - so you have to spend money for their hardware in order to use the apps anyway.
What's really annoying then: You bought the hardware that's not really usable without software. The software the hardware comes bundled with is only a cheap super light version. Every click you do yields some kind of dialog "Hey, register to get a free additional in-app plugin. Want to upgrade? Buy more in-app plugins! Click here, click here." Full app then costs 19$ or 4.90$ for single in-app stuff. In essence IK wants to make you pay for the hardware and then additionally for the software that should be included for free.
Yes, the software is free so one should not complain, but the Mic is useless without software and the software that comes with it only wants to make you press the upgrade button at every click.
That's annoying. So dear IK, please just make this app really lite and free without nag-screens. Take away all menus that lead to the shop and don't work in the free versions of the app anyway.
If I want the more powerful version that's upgradable, I'll buy it, but don't annoy the customers who already paid for your hardware.
Very low sound
Very low sound. I am not liking this app.
I have ampli tube in my iPad, the first Ampli tube. And now is not possible to install this application to my iPhone5. I'm Sade help me please
- IK Multimedia US, LLC
- 772.9 MB
Erfordert iOS 11.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
Englisch, Französisch, Italienisch, Japanisch, Spanisch, Vereinf. Chinesisch
- ©2002-2020 IK Multimedia Production Srl
- Recorder + Master FX CHF 20.00
- Clean amp CHF 5.00
- Metal amp CHF 5.00
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.