HOMER Reading is a fun, interactive way to spark your child’s passion for reading. Help your child build critical skills with a personalized learn-to-read plan!
Download HOMER Reading to start your free trial and help your child fall in love with learning today. Your HOMER subscription includes both HOMER Reading and HOMER Stories apps. You can easily cancel at anytime during your free trial.
When kids read about what they love, they love learning to read. HOMER Reading combines your child’s passions and current reading level to create a personalized learn-to-read plan. It includes thousands of lessons on phonics, sight words, ABCs and more and grows with your child from age 2 to 8.
HOMER Reading has been proven to increase early reading scores by 74% with just 15 minutes a day. And with stories and activities customized to each child’s interests, they’ll learn while having fun.
HOMER is an early learning program for ages 2-8 that is personalized to your child’s interests to help them fall in love with reading. Your HOMER membership includes two apps, HOMER Reading, the proven learn-to-read program, and HOMER Stories, a love-to-read library of interactive stories.
PRESS AND REVIEWS
HOMER has been featured on the TODAY Show and Morning Joe as well as in the New York Times, USA Today, Forbes, and Parents Magazine. HOMER has won the prestigious Teachers’ Choice and Mom’s Choice Awards.
“One of the most comprehensive apps for teaching reading.” The New York Times
"In just six weeks, with no intervention from teachers, students who used HOMER for 15 minutes per day improved the key skills most highly correlated with future reading success. That’s a big deal.” - Dr. Susan B. Neuman, Former U.S. Assistant Secretary of Education, Professor of Early Childhood & Literacy Education, NYU
As quoted in USA Today
• Proven to increase early reading scores by 74% with just 15 minutes a day
• Combines your child’s passions and interests with their age and ability to create a personalized learn-to-read plan
• The only program that actually teaches your child to read step-by-step
• Thousands of expert-designed lessons on ABCs, sight words, and phonics for readers at every level
• A program that grows with your child as they learn
• Hundreds of stories your child will love, from classic fairy tales like Little Red Riding Hood to favorites like Thomas the Train
• Download 150+ printable worksheets, learning games, and activities
• Track your child’s progress with the Parent Dashboard and record your child reading their first book
• One membership designed for the whole family with up to 4 customizable profiles
HOMER is free to qualified and verified teachers and librarians to support educational instruction with progress tracking for up to 32 individual students.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help or suggestions, or visit https://homerlearning.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
We've fixed some bugs to make learning faster, easier, and even more fun. We also added new lessons and games, including new content from Sesame Street.
Bewertungen und RezensionenAlle anzeigen
You can’t do anything unless you agree to pay CHF 8 per month.
When will App developers get it? We public know that if we sign up for a free trial that after one month you are going to debit us CHF 8 per month. We also know that we don’t have the memory or discipline to cancel everything we signed up for. Free trials followed by monthly subscriptions just don’t work for me. Like most others, I am deleting this App before trying it.
I also feel very deceived that you made me answer a whole bunch of questions about my child before revealing that I can’t go further without signing up to the monthly subscription.
The only model which works for me is an unconditional trial. Cut me off after a month. If the app is good enough then I will gladly pay for it. To be worth CHF 8 per month the App had better be damn good, and my child would need to be making alot of progress.
With this particular App I will never know. I’m deleting it as I suspect I would use it once, then forget, then wonder why I am being charged CHF 8 per month.
One star awarded for your deception of hiding the fee until I had done alot of work answering questions about my child.
- HomerLearning, Inc.
- 295.3 MB
Erfordert iOS 9.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- © 2014-2020 HomerLearning, Inc.
- HOMER Monthly Membership CHF 8.00
- HOMER Monthly Membership CHF 80.00
- HOMER 3 Month Membership CHF 21.00
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.