UBS TWINT is Switzerland’s most popular mobile payment app and it’s free. With more than 600,000 registered users, UBS TWINT is the number one mobile-payment and digital-money solution in Switzerland.
UBS TWINT links directly to your credit cards and bank accounts. You can also use TWINT without a UBS account.
► THAT’S WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH TWINT
● Send, request and receive money: send money quickly and securely to your friends, family and colleagues on your smartphone.
● Pay online: save time when shopping online by scanning the QR code at the checkout or opening the TWINT App to confirm your payment at, e.g., microspot.ch, SBB, Swiss Post.
● Pay for parking: use TWINT to pay for your parking at public parking spaces using the QR code on the parking meter.
● Pay using apps: use the TWINT App as a secure payment method in apps like SBB, Fairtiq, Lezzgo and many more to buy your tickets.
● Collect points: when you pay with TWINT using the registered UBS Credit Card, you collect valuable KeyClub points.
● Cashless payments: pay in stores, restaurants or at movie theaters, etc., using your mobile phone at any card terminal with QR codes or TWINT beacons (e.g., at Coop).
● Benefit: the TWINT App gives you access to various coupons, vouchers and loyalty cards.
► SECURE MEANS SECURE
● UBS TWINT complies with Swiss banking security standards.
● All data remains in Switzerland.
● The TWINT App can only be launched with a six-character PIN or your fingerprint.
● The UBS TWINT account can be blocked at any time if your smartphone is lost or stolen.
► IT’S QUICK AND EASY TO REGISTER
● To register, simply enter your Swiss mobile number and your credit card or Swiss bank account details. You also collect KeyClub points on your credit card.
● If you’re not a UBS client, you’ll need a Swiss credit or prepaid card to register as well as some proof of identity (ID, passport, driver’s license, etc.).
► BENEFITS IN DETAIL
Send and receive money on your smartphone
Collecting money for a friend’s birthday present? Or maybe a colleague paid for lunch and you want to pay them back quickly? With TWINT, making a payment is as quick and easy as sending a text.
Shop online without having to constantly enter your credit card details
With the TWINT App, simply scan the QR code on the checkout page of the online store or open TWINT on your smartphone and pay directly in the app. More and more stores are offering TWINT as an online payment method (e.g., Brack, Ticketcorner, Bauhaus, Ex Libris, Pfister).
New: park cashless and save money
Save money and pay for your parking coin-free with the TWINT App – at over 60,000 Swiss parking spaces where the TWINT QR code is displayed. And should you return to your car early, you only pay for the parking time actually used.
Pay with TWINT in other apps
More and more apps are offering TWINT as a simple and secure payment method. You no longer need to tediously enter your credit card details.
Shopping is more convenient
Whether you shop at Coop, Migros or any of our other partners, you can pay quickly and easily with the TWINT App on your smartphone. At Coop, you even collect Superpoints automatically! You can pay with TWINT at any card terminal where the relevant QR code is displayed.
► FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT
Do you have any questions or suggestions? Contact us directly on the UBS TWINT Hotline 0848 000 374 (24/7 year-round) or visit our website.
► FURTHER INFORMATION
Minor improvements and corrections of errors
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Einfach, zuverlässig, genial! Danke
Zuverlässiges Funktionieren ist zentral. An der Coop Kasse mit 10 Leuten hinter mir möchte ich nicht mit TWINT kämpfen. Apple Pay Please!
Liebe UBS Natürlich die App ist super👍🏽 allerdings gebt doch endlich die Debit- und Kreditkarten für Apple Pay frei.🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 Auf lange sicht hat Twint doch sowieso keinen stich da es nur National ist und nicht International wie Apple Pay.👎🏽 Und jetz kommt mir bitte nicht damit das man mit Twint den Vorteil hat an Kollegen zu Zahlen denn das gibt es jetzt dann auch bei Apple Pay. Zudem geht Apple Pay viel schneller und ist viel komfortabler.
- UBS AG
- 42.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- © UBS AG 2015
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.