Everything you need to know about every camera worth using.
"How much drive space will I need for this Alexa Mini shoot?”
“How long will these batteries last me on a C300 Mk III?”
"What's the dynamic range of the Venice?”
"How big is this H.264 file going to be when I export?”
If you've ever asked these questions, this is the app for you. Whether you’re making decisions on set, troubleshooting in an edit bay, or figuring out which camera to buy, we’ve got you covered.
• Search over 125 cameras with a list that includes Arri, Canon, Red, Sony, Blackmagic, Panasonic and more. Or browse by format, from standards like ProRes and DNxHR to the newer Blackmagic Raw and ProRes Raw.
• Specs include dynamic range, sensor size, native ISO, lens mounts, resolutions, maximum FPS and more. See how well each camera and format performs with the latest versions of Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, and DaVinci Resolve. Know if it's been approved by Netflix for original programming. And tap a link to the manufacturer's website for firmware & manuals, and a phone number for support in your country.
• Use the Storage tool to determine how much footage you can fit on your camera card or hard drive-- or how much storage space you'll need for a given recording time. The Transfer tool lets you predict just how long it will take to move your files, whether you’re transferring to a drive or over the internet. And the Power tool can tell you how long your batteries will last, or how many you'll need for a shoot, with the option to factor in accessories like your monitor or wireless transmitter.
• Jot down observations and anything you want to remember about a camera with Notes. Compare specs or any other tool like Storage or Compatibility. Save your calculations and return to them later with a tap. Mark any camera as a favorite for quick access. And more!
"With the abundance of camera formats now out there, it’s easy to get lost with which system can do what. With the Cameras + Formats app this information is now at your fingertips."
"This is one of my favorites. It has every single piece of information for nearly every single camera on the market today. Comparing recording formats between cameras has never been easier."
-Shane Hurlbut, ASC
• Support •
Send us an email at email@example.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for news, announcements and support!
For a full list of supported cameras and formats, visit http://grayhourmedia.com/formats
Current countries for manufacturer phone support are the US, UK, Canada, France, Germany, and China.
• Disclaimer •
The "price" feature uses affiliate links from B&H Photo Video. We receive a commission if you make a purchase from one of these links.
• About Us •
Cameras + Formats is developed by Zak Ray and the team at Gray Hour Media in NYC. Gray Hour produces fresh and original content for film, episodic and the web. Head to www.grayhourmedia.com to check out our work!
-Added GoPro Hero 8 and Hero 9
-Updated Canon R5 and R6 for firmware 1.3
no more update？
Hi! We're working hard on a new update that includes the Arri Alexa SXT, Red Weapon Helium, Panasonic Varicam LT and GH5, and more. You can join the open beta to test out this new version as soon as it's ready: https://t.co/41i5WsimjE
嗨！ 如果您购买了该应用的先前版本，请转到“设置”，然后点击“还原购买的内容”，您将可以再次访问所有相机。 谢谢！
嗨！ 如果您以前购买过该应用程序，则只需转到“设置”，然后点击“恢复购买”。 如果您有任何问题，请发送电子邮件至info@grayhourmedia.com。 谢谢！
开发者“Zak Ray”已表明该 App 的隐私规范可能包括了下述的数据处理方式。有关更多信息，请参阅开发者隐私政策。
- Zak Ray
- 27.3 MB
- 设备需装有 iOS 12.1 或更高版本。
- 设备需装有 iPadOS 12.1 或更高版本。
- iPod touch
- 设备需装有 iOS 12.1 或更高版本。
- 需使用运行 macOS 11.0 或更高版本的系统并装有 Apple M1 芯片的 Mac。
- © Gray Hour Media
- App 内购买项目
- Monthly Subscription ¥22.00
- Lifetime Access ¥328.00
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。