"Koder for iPad: Nerds Rejoice! You Can Code on Your iPad"
-- GIZMODO / App of the day --
"Koder’s simple yet efficient interface is designed for touch editing. At just $5.99, you get an editor with a well-designed interface at a great price. If you want to code with your trusty iPad, then Koder is for you."
-- AppAdvice --
"An accomplished code editor for many programming languages"
-- 148Apps --
"Editing code on your iPad should never be that difficult again"
"The developers at iCodeLabs have done a great job optimizing the iPad’s real estate for code editing"
"The app for instant project creation and code editing, perfect for developers and programmers on the go."
-- Koder was listed on the App Store as a 'Staff Favorites' in 82 countries --
Koder is a code editor for iPad and iPhone. It does have many features including syntax highlighting, snippet manager, tabbed editing, find and replace code, editor theme, remote and local files connections, and many more.
With Koder you can code anytime and anywhere, no matter if you're at your desk or while on the go
- Code Autocomplete
- Code Function list
- Access and Manage your Dropbox, (S)FTP, webdav and local files easily
- Built In Terminal (SSH Client)
- Tabbed editing
- Extra Keyboard with Custom Key (Snippet)
- Document Picker Support to open/import/export other app files from/to Koder
- Find and replace code
- Previewer Browser with View Source function
- Editor theme with Custom Theme Editor
- Extra Key / Additional Keys on Virtual Keyboard with open+close brackets keys
- Screen-Lock, Manual and Auto Lock
- Extracting Zip File on Local project
- Sophisticated File Browser
- iOS "Open In" support, from Koder to other app - vice versa
- Change file/folder permission (CHMOD) on FTP/SFTP projects
- Folder Synchronization between Local Project and FTP Project
- Uploading files from desktop from browser or iTunes sharing
- Expandable editing space
- Bluetooth Keyboard Support
- and many more …
- Support multitasking for iPad
- Support editing files from Working Copy using drag and drop
- Support Dark Theme
- Compatibility with iOS 13
BUG REPORT/ PROBLEMS/ IDEAS :
If you have any problems when using Koder, or you have ideas for Koder improvement, please mention us or message us directly at twiter @koderapp
-Fixed saving new file
Application Crashes When a File Is Deleted Externally
Koder will crash if a opened file is deleted externally. For example, I opened a file from Files app, but later I deleted the file in Files without closing the file in Koder, Koder will crash on launch. The only way to reopen Koder is putting the file back.
The alternative approach to reopen Koder is force opening another file, but there’s no way to close that deleted file without opening it, Koder still crashes if the deleted file is opened.
开发者Reny Mustika尚未向 Apple 提供其隐私惯例和数据处理相关的详细信息。 有关更多信息，请参阅开发者隐私政策。
开发者下一次提交 App 更新时将需要提供隐私详细信息。
- Reny Mustika
- 37.8 MB
- 设备需装有 iOS 11.0 或更高版本。
- 设备需装有 iPadOS 11.0 或更高版本。
- iPod touch
- 设备需装有 iOS 11.0 或更高版本。
- © 2018 RemuzLab
启用“家人共享”后，此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。