Connect to hundreds of brokers and trade in financial markets using MetaTrader 5 for iPhone and iPad.
The mobile trading platform allows you to receive quotes of financial instruments, analyze markets using charts and technical indicators, perform demo trades, connect to brokers for live trading and view the history of trading operations.
Risk Warning: Our programs may involve real trading with a high risk of losing money rapidly. Most retail investor accounts lose money when trading financial products. You should consider whether you understand how various financial products work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing money.
• Real-time quotes of financial instruments
• Full set of trade orders, including pending orders
• Depth of Market (Level 2)
• All types of trade execution
• Complete trading history
• High-performance charts
• Customizable chart color scheme
• Configuring properties of graphical objects and indicators
• Display of four charts in one window available on the MetaTrader 5 for iPad
• Trade levels visualizing the prices of pending order, as well as SL and TP values on the chart
• Information window that displays orders, trading history, emails, news, and logs in MetaTrader 5 iPad
• Sound notifications
• Financial news — dozens of materials daily
• Secure and fast chats with other traders, creation of group chats and channels
• Support for push-notifications from the desktop platform and MQL5.community services
• Interactive real-time price charts with zoom and scroll options
• 30 most popular technical indicators
• 24 analytical objects: lines, channels, geometric shapes, as well as Gann, Fibonacci and Elliott tools
• 9 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN
• 3 types of charts: bars, Japanese candlesticks and broken line
Download MetaTrader 5, connect to a broker and trade in financial markets!
To trade using real money, you need to open a real trading account by entering into a separate agreement with a financial company (broker), which has installed the server component of the MetaTrader 5 trading platform and has the appropriate permissions to provide financial trading service in their respective country. MetaQuotes is a software company and does not provide financial services, nor it has access to MetaTrader 5 platform servers and databases managed by financial companies.
The new version includes multiple improvements and fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is my one major way to trade the markets there are more other applications websites and news that I combine with. It Never stack or did any other problems during my past 3 years of using it. If your connection is good the app works fine.
This a great app with an amazing interface. I like everything about it but the reason I’m giving four stars and writing this review is because news notifications and regular updates on strong changes in profit/loss (on the iphone lockscreen) would be very handy, as it’s not convenient to constantly stare at my trading numbers in the app.
Good Platform Overall
it gets the job done, easy to do charting can use EAs and signals etc has articles & news (depending on the broker). Simpler than other platforms which makes it perfect for me
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MetaQuotes Software Corp.
- 25.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2000-2023 MetaQuotes Ltd