Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster-than-ever, with Google Smarts built-in.
• FASTER BROWSING - Chrome’s address bar uses Google Search to make any fact-finding mission fast and simple. It also searches your Google Drive, so diving into next week’s vacation plan is just that much easier.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. So you’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - No matter where you are on the web, or the globe, Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built-in. Chrome also automatically prompts translation when you need it.
• MANAGE YOUR TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and manage them in the new grid shapes to easily view and compare websites.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - Signing into Chrome automatically syncs across your laptop, tablet, or on your phone. You get the same experience – no matter where you go.
• AUTOFILL FORMS & PASSWORDS - Remembering p4$$w0rd$ is a thing of the past. Chrome can store your address and payment details, so you can fill out forms with just one click.
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
Thanks for choosing Chrome! This version includes:
• When you start a search in the address bar, you'll see top suggestions served locally on your device, even in Incognito mode.
• Fix for crashes related to save password info bar settings and Navigation Handler
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good but has few UX flaws
Works perfectly with syncing passwords and tabs between devices (thats the reason i use it). But in list of tabs its very dificult to distinguish between tabs. They are divided only by small box shadow and thats not enough. Also when i tap in url field i only get the keyboard and no list of recent pages or favourite tabs or any suggestions. I always have to start typing if i want to get anywhere (im not talking about “new tab” - you always get suggestions there).
...is horible. New interface is ugly and browser has new bugs. Seems this is new chrome, no newer version of previous browser with new theme and settings... Browser has problem switch back from landscape mode... From tabs/page menu you cant get last position on page when you are switching between tabs... on some pages you cant +\- focus. Pages are going back to standard size... Next bug... On some pages buttons doesnt work... Seems the button image is on wrong place... Everything worked yesterday on older version. This is horible testing... After they scrue Wear OS, they trying to end Chrome on iOS...
The sole reason I installed Chrome in the first place was the bookmarks section I could access on my phone when I saved something on my pc. However it barely reloads/updates so I always have to google the same stuff again. Other than that a decent browser.
- Google LLC
- 72.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.