Online banking is now even more secure and your app has been redesigned to make mobile banking easier than ever. Features available on desktop are now available on the go with your new mobile banking app.
With your BOI mobile app you can:
• See your running account balances and transaction history
• Checking pending transactions for your current account
• Move money easily between your accounts or send money to somebody else
• Pay another Bank of Ireland customer using their mobile phone number through Pay to Mobile
• View and export your statements for the last 7 years
• View and Cancel Direct Debits and Standing Orders from your transaction history*
• Apply for a Personal Loan, Personal Overdraft, Mortgage and other products while on the go
And much more…
*Direct Debit management available in ROI only.
Before you Start
You will need to be registered for BOI Phone and Internet Banking already. You’ll also need to make sure that we have your current registered and active mobile phone number, so that we can send you an Activation code. Once that’s done, it takes just a few minutes to get started with Mobile Banking
• You’ll need to be registered for Online Banking
• Open the app and enter your Online Banking log on details
• We’ll send you an Activation code by text message
• Enter the code into the app and we’ll register your device
• We’ll then ask you to give the device a unique name
And that’s it, you’re in!
Never share any codes (including Activation Codes) with another person, not even a Bank of Ireland employee. Never enter your Online Banking details after clicking on a link in an email or text message.
Please make sure you have the latest iOS software on your phone so that our app runs smoothly. Your device will need to be running iOS version 12 or above in order to use this app. If you are unable to update to this version, please log on to Bank of Ireland Online Banking to access your accounts
All accounts must be already registered on your 365 online profile in order to access them on the Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking App.
The first time you use the App, you will be asked to review and accept the 365 Phone and Digital Banking Terms and Conditions, which can also be viewed on www.bankofireland.com
Online banking is now even more secure and your app has been redesigned to make mobile banking easier than ever. Features available on desktop are now available on the go with your new mobile banking app. This update includes bug fixes to improve the customer experience on the app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.