Keynote is the most powerful presentation app ever designed for a mobile device.
Start with an Apple-designed theme and add text, images, charts, tables and shapes with just a few taps. Draw and write with Apple Pencil on iPad or use your finger. Bring it all to life with cinematic animations and transitions that look as though they were created by your own special effects team. Add live video to your slideshow and appear on your slides. Confidently present to your audience from anywhere, in person or virtually, and take turns controlling a presentation in multi-presenter slideshows.
Collaborate with others at the same time
• With real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a presentation at the same time on Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch — even on a PC
• Share your presentation publicly or with specific people, see who’s currently in the presentation with you, and view other people’s cursors to follow their edits
• Available on presentations stored in iCloud or in Box
Create stunning presentations
• Choose from over 40 Apple-designed themes to give your presentations a beautiful start or create a quick draft by starting with a text outline
• Use the slide navigator to quickly skim through your presentation, add new slides and reorder slides
• Use the built-in camera to add live video to your slides
• Engage your audience with interactive charts and chart animations
• Quickly add photos and videos from the Photos app or any of over 700 editable shapes
• Add an interactive image gallery to view a collection of photos
• Use Instant Alpha to easily remove image backgrounds
• Import and edit Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
• Beautiful cinematic slide transitions and impressive text and object animations
• Magic Move effect to effortlessly animate and morph graphics
• Emphasis builds let you add impact with one click
• See live on-canvas previews as you animate your slides
Present to your audience
• Rehearse a presentation with current slide, presenter notes and timer all in one view
• Present on an external display or projector, or stream wirelessly using AirPlay and Apple TV
• Use multi-presenter slideshows to let participants take turns controlling a shared presentation from their own device
• Highlight with Apple Pencil or your finger while presenting on iPad
• Control your slideshow from iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch or iPod touch
• Create self-running, interactive shows for kiosks and displays
• Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your presentations from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and from a Mac or PC browser at iCloud.com
• Keynote automatically saves your presentations as you make changes
Share a copy of your work
• Export presentations to Microsoft PowerPoint, PDF, HTML, movies and image files
• Use AirDrop to send your presentation to anyone nearby
Some features may require internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
- Add subtle movement and visual interest to your presentation with dynamic backgrounds that move continuously as you transition from slide to slide
- Select from new animated themes featuring dynamic backgrounds
- Skip or unskip all slides in a collapsed group
Ratings and Reviews
Great product but one feature missing
Keynotes are great product and I like them much more than PowerPoint.
However as most of the people use still PowerPoint and they can't read Keynote files, it would be great to have option to store all presentations in PowerPoint format as default. Than it would not require export to ppt with every change
I have a major blocker.
I’m using keynote for my job and it is one of the important apps. But recently I struggled with a huge problem.
The pictures started to disappear and instead there are empty rectangles with question marks. When you open a presentation for a few second you can see them (images) but then question mark appears.
Before I was copying pictures from the internet sources, so I was thinking that the problem is there. So I started to download them and paste from the gallery. BUT it is still the same.
I have no idea what to do and how to solve my issue. I googled little, some people says it is because of synchronizing with iCloud or that the pasted picture was just a link and the picture is no more available. But I really just use local images from gallery with local not synchronized folder.
This product has been made for making beautiful presentation with colorful pictures. But after this, the keynote is losing all its value for me. Please help.
Waiting for an answer. Thank you.
I have iOS 14.6 with up to date keynote.
I only miss the feature to change template while I'm already in presentation and I can't have my ipad facing the camera up :(
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Distribution International
- 519.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2010 - 2022 Apple Inc.