Never again will you get lost or bored with Mapy.cz. Use it while driving to get to where you want to be, showing you exactly where to turn right or left, or even take a break. All of this without being tied to an internet connection. Through your device Mapy.cz by Seznam.cz will guide you around the world. Our offline maps will show you every hiking and biking trail and you won’t miss a single castle, fabulous view or other attraction. In My maps you can save your special places and routes to files and easily sort them by trip or share them with others. You can also display restaurants, ATMs, public transport stations, accommodation tips and other destinations that may come in handy. There are even parking zones and public transport timetables for the cities. Maps of the whole world are downloadable and work without internet access.
Mapy.cz is the hassle-free essential item for your trip.
But Mapy.cz offers so much more. Offline you can:
• Use downloaded maps even at the regional scale.
• Search locations worldwide.
• Look through and sort your saved trips in My maps including synchronization to the mobile app.
• Plan routes for a car, bike or even on foot and then follow them, offline and worldwide.
In the Mapy.cz navigation you will also find:
• Offline voice navigation for motorists, cyclists and pedestrians in multiple languages (Czech, English, Polish, German, French, Spanish, Russian)
• In-car navigation with lane changing alert and speed warning.
• Free bike and pedestrian navigation.
• Weather forecasts with temperature, wind and precipitation for 5 days for any place on Earth.
• Current fuel prices at petrol stations in selected European countries.
• Offline tourist map of the world with marked tourist trails and bikeways.
• Tips for trips in the area.
• My trip syncs maps on all devices after signing in.
• Tracker for recording and sharing routes showing your precise movements. You can even set it to stop recording automatically.
• Offline route planner with unlimited number of waypoints, height-profiles for car, bikes and pedestrians.
• Offline winter maps with cross-country trails and ski resorts.
• Boating information for Czechia, including navigation for rivers and weirs.
• Aerial maps of the whole world, panoramic images from Czech streets and 3D view.
• Upload photos to places feature.
• Offline search for places, coordinates, categories, including opening hours and contacts.
• Marked parking zones in cities in the Czech Republic.
• Timetables at public transport stops.
Recommendations and tips:
• You will need an internet connection to download the map.
• Turn on location services in the phone settings for the application to work properly.
• If you have any questions or problems, use the contact form in the settings.
Note: Running the app in the background with GPS running may significantly drain your battery power.
We have added voice search & commands onto our landing page. Just press the microphone button and say for example “navigate to work”.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for walking, dangerous is car
Great application is you need to navigate yourself quickly in a city or during a hike, but if walking. Completely rubbish as a GPS is car, got frozen randomly even in a city where the signal is perfect. Chooses completely stupid ways, eg makes you going on the highway and then leave it after 500 m (so that you pay the tolls for nothing..).
The fact that it gets frozen for even one note than minute is see as very dangerous - super confusing for the conductor, as he has suddenly no idea where to go!!! Do something with it or completely disable the navigation function!
Good but need to improve
Please stop doing the automatic zooming when I click for example on some of your travel tips! It is very annoying cause I need to zoom out over and over again when I click on something. Plus it sometimes zoom in on the previously selected travel tip and not on the currently selected. Much better would be to not zoom in at all though.
The application is also very slow. When I want to see a picture of the travel tip, I am waiting for the 1st photo about 20 seconds when I am on my home 50MBit wifi on the fast iPhone 12.
Otherwise the app is graphically very nice and has a lot of nice options. But for car navigation I still use the Waze though cause it has more precise info about travel time, traffic and mainly closed roads due to the reconstructions (Prague).
I recomended this app
I have been traveling all around Europe and this map works everywhere. It is not better in searching restaurants than google. But is much better in terain hiking, every small road is there. I hope people will find this app usefull and with their power, we can built this app strong in photos and information about restaurants as google is.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Seznam.cz a.s.
- 93.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © Seznam.cz, a.s.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.