A fun and didactic app to learn computer science algorithms!
See how algorithms are working by watching an animation of their execution. Understand how data is manipulated as it is animated through an intuitive representation of its contents. Always know which line is executed in the pseudo-code, what are the values of the variables.
Need to quickly refresh your memory? Just use the app as a quick reference on the main characteristics of each algorithm!
- Execute a single instruction, or undo the previous one
- Run, or rewind the algorithm until you decide to pause the execution
- Adjust the speed of the animation
- Best and worst case input data for sorting algorithms
- Change the input data: size (up to 500), maximum value or data distribution (random, sorted, many duplicates, etc.)
- For data structures, choose the next function to execute, or let a scenario choose for you, so you can see how the data structure evolves.
- Landscape or portrait orientation
This version contains the following algorithms:
Linear Data Structures:
- Bubble Sort
- Cocktail Sort
- Gnome Sort
- Insertion Sort
- Quick Sort
- Selection Sort
More algorithms and more features are on the way!
- Updated for iOS 13 (bug fixes & dark mode)
- Fixed UI layout glitches for iPad Pros with bigger screen resolutions
Bewertungen und RezensionenAlle anzeigen
Very helpful, thank You!
The code + visual animation by stepping through code is extremely helpful. I hope to see more algorithms
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.