* Note : This app uses built-in magnetometer, so iPod Touch does not provides direction of structure/device.
GeoID is a professional tool for measuring and analyzing geological structures. This application includes geological compass, stereographic projection, instability analysis and wireless data sharing.
- The clinometer works with all attitude of the device and enables user to measure any structure
- A stability indicator in the clinometer maximizes its accuracy
- Provides many options including notation type, measurement interval, avarage calculation, projection type, etc.
- Can input data manually using several input methods
- Immediate projection and analysis of selected project
- Provides stereonet-based slope stability analysis
- Supports zooming while plotting/analyzing
- Wireless data transferring via Bluetooth and E-mail
- Generates analysis reports with stereonet images and sends them by e-mail
- Supports all iOS devices
Developed by Engineering Geology & GIS Lab.,
Dept. of Energy Systems Engineering,
Seoul National University, South Korea.
Prof. Hyeong Dong Park wishes to express thanks to Prof. Edward Keller and other faculty members of the Earth Sciences Department of University of California Santa Barbara for the useful suggestions and discussions on the improvement of GeoID during Prof. Park's academic visit from 2011-2013.
iOS 8 compatibility and bug fix.
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
To fix the azimuth issue, I simply deleted the app and reinstalled it. Now it works.
Thanks for the update. Brilliant as usual!
A very professional app!! But, if anyhow possible, please switch the position of the "Record" area from the lower right to the upper right.
If you handle the clinometer with one hand only (right hand side) the tip of your pointing finger is located there also. Then the app will be completely perfect!
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.