Observer Pro is an indispensable app for advanced astronomy observing and astrophotography planning. No more guessing when that galaxy emerges from behind that tree. No more estimating how many hours you'll be able to image an object. Observer Pro gives every astronomer the info they need to make the most of their observing right at their fingertips!
What astronomers are saying:
"Every astronomer with an iPhone should own this app!"
- Astronomy Technology Today magazine
"Observer Pro is the most impressive astronomy app that I have tried out. I enthusiastically commend it to you!"
- Tom Mote, Professor Emeritus, Astronomy
"I have been using it since the day it first became available and I cannot live without it now."
- Sedat B., Cloudy Nights forum
• Over 14,000 deep sky objects included, all with closeup reference photos. No need to download anything after install! Sorting and search make it easy to sift through all of them to find which objects belong on your observing list.
• Measure your local horizon profile in minutes with your iPhone.
• Unique charts completely take the guesswork out of predicting object visibility. Your house, trees, mountains, or any other obstructions are completely factored in to all visibility charts.
• New to astronomy? The Featured object list shows a list of objects specific to your location and local horizon that are great for observing right now.
• Keep a list of your favorite observing sites, each with their own local horizon profile. Compare object visibility between sites to find the best spot to setup your scope.
• There's a lot to observe! Observer Pro gives you a place to maintain a list of your favorite objects as well as an observing list that you can take with you to the eyepiece (red-screen night mode is included).
• 7Timer! astronomical weather forecasts for your observing sites are viewable without leaving Observer Pro. They give you the outlook on cloud cover, seeing, transparency, and more. (The weather screen can also be configured to show your favorite weather URL.)
• Simple and intuitive interface makes all these powerful features readily accessible. You don't need to be a Certified Astro Geek to use it (but if you are, you'll appreciate the efficiency)!
• Check out the in-app tutorial (in Settings) to learn more about how to use the many features that come with Observer Pro.
Keep up-to-date with the latest news at the Observer Pro blog:
Finder View: The object Finder View now has an extended zoom range with support for visualizing the object image overlaid with custom camera and eyepiece field-of-view indicators.
Sort: New sort options in object lists to make it easier to find the perfect object to observe. Imagers will find that sorting by hours of unobstructed visibility particularly useful! Object lists also now support context previews and menus under iOS 13 (tap and hold an object in the list).
Horizon Measurement: Local horizon measurement accuracy has been greatly improved. You can now also export and import horizon profiles in more convenient ways, including to/from the Files app as well as exporting a PNG for use in SkySafari.
Light Theme: For iOS 13 users who are not fans of dark mode, Observer Pro now has a light UI option. Check the Appearance options in the Observer Pro settings screen.
Plus numerous bug fixes and small enhancements. In particular, the default astronomical weather forecast now loads correctly.
Bewertungen und RezensionenAlle anzeigen
Not all work
weather feature dont work
horizon feature dont work
ugly old style
really expensive, hope for a biiiigggg update soon.
Thank you for the feedback! Version 1.3 will be out very soon (currently in testing).
Lohnt sich sehr
Das Planen einer Beobachtungsnacht ist komfortabel und schnell gemacht. Klasse, dass ich nun einfach den Horizont meiner Gartensternwarte mit berücksichtigen kann.
Da ich 1-2 mal im Jahr auch im südlichen Afrika beobachte, fehlen mir zur besseren Orientierung auf der Sky Map die Sterne südlich von DEC -30 Grad. Auch wenn hier ein paar Sterne fehlen: hier lasse ich alle fünf stehen.
Die Berücksichtigung des individuellen Horizonts am Standort ist das Beste! Endlich kann ich (wieder) auf einen Blick sehen, was sich in dieser Nacht beobachten lässt.
Danke für die Weiterentwicklung!
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.