>> Phasemaker requires iPad 4/Mini 2/iPhone 5S/iPod Touch 6 or higher <<
A full-blown 6-Operator FM Synth on iOS, building on the legacy of the classic synthesizers that defined the digital era of the 1980s.
This is an Audio Unit instrument (AUv3), offering tight integration in many leading mobile DAWs, such as Auria, Garageband, Cubasis, Beatmaker 3 and AUM.
Frequency Modulation brings rich timbres and dynamic evolving sounds full of personality which are impossible to create with analog modelling. The 6-Operator architecture allows for lively multi-layered sounds with lots of expression and playability.
Phasemaker's characteristic FM sound will add classic digital character to your mobile sonic arsenal which no other analog synth can bring.
- Universal: runs on iPad (Air recommended), iPhone and iPod Touch
- Audio Unit v3 compatible
- Audiobus 2.3 compatible
- CoreMidi compatible standalone mode (with background audio)
- Bluetooth MIDI compatible
- Custom preset management; user presets available across AU hosts
- Dozens of factory presets
- 42 FM Algorithms (including all 32 DX7 layouts)
- 12 Oscillators, including the 8 original TX81z waveforms
- All 106 parameters can be automated using MIDI CC and AU Parameters
- Vintage sounding chorus and reverb effects for classic ambiance
- User manual available on www.ruismaker.com
- Plugin now centers correctly in all hosts
- Plugin now scales correctly in Garageband on all iPhones
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
even greater with ext. controler!
For iPad AND iPhone!
I miss a good 6op DX E-Piano in the presets... just for sentimental reasons..;)
The GUI fits better the iphone size then the ipad mini...
...BUT: i programmed a behringer bcr2000 (almost onepager) preset for the phasemaker and: fun and inspiration explode! via a external controler this is a real weapon for programming fm sounds!
i experienced a fast email support too!
ahem.... parameter feedback and aftertouch would be great!
A must have for iPad Synth collectors
This is a beautifully crafted FM/Phasemodulation Synth in the spirit of the legendary Yamaha DX7. Great UI, awesome Manual and AUv3 implementation! If you're ready to dive into the abyss that is FM-Synthesis, this is the app for you.
Synths with a powerful engine like the phasemaker will be played with external controllers. But there is no way to route expressive Midi to the parameters of the synth. The synth will therefore sound dead, no matter how complex the sound programming is crafted.
The app has a lot of potential and I hope future updates will add expressiveness...
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.