Travel confidently around London with maps and live travel updates on our official TfL app. Check live arrival times for Tube, London Overground, DLR, TfL Rail and Thameslink trains as well as Trams and Emirates Air Line. Make step-free journeys and look up station facilities. See on the map when stations and lifts are closed. Walking or cycling? Our reliable journey planner will map a safe route.
The app is built around our iconic Tube map. To get started:
• Touch the map or search to plan your journey
• See the status of all lines
• Check how busy each London Underground station is right now
• Re-route as you travel - we’ll suggest alternatives
• Switch to the step-free map for accessible journeys
• Find out when your next train, bus or tram is due
• Look up which platform your train will arrive on
• See when the stations you want to travel through are quieter
• Check out station information and facilities such as toilets
Most recently we’ve:
• Added more information about station toilets – find out where they are by gender and which ones are accessible and/or with baby changing facilities
• Built a new map showing nearby bus stops – making it simple to see where you can catch your bus from
• Refreshed the navigation – it’s even easier to get to the features you want
Our simple and clear layout is designed to make using the app easy for everyone.
Planning your journey: We’ll suggest multiple ways to get to your destination – you pick the one that suits you best. Choose the quickest journey, bus-only or one that’s step-free.
Check before you travel: See how the line is running and when to expect your next Tube, bus, train or tram
Freedom to explore: Choose the right travel options if you or someone you’re travelling with needs to avoid steps, lifts onto a train or in a station.
Bus stops near you: Find the bus stop nearest to where you are, and next bus live arrival information for every route.
Available underground: Connect to Wi-Fi (and 4G in some places) to get all the live updates
What users have said:
“I think that out of all of the transport apps I have owned on my phone, this is by far the best”
“I love how clean the design of the app is & how easy it is to use. The best part of the app is it’s simplicity & how it helps you to navigate across London so effortlessly.”
“The map is awesome! The ability to zoom in and out and see more/less information as you do so. The station information is really useful and seeing which lines/stations are closed or have delays at a glance is really helpful. It’s also beautifully designed! Very slick, clean, and responsive.”
“The app is beautifully designed and free to use. Step free mode also works really well."
“This is a must have app … very much worth the wait. Well done TFL.”
We've made it easier to move around between different parts of TfL Go, as well as improving information about your location and direction when you use street maps in TfL Go
We've made performance improvements and bug fixes
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Good but room for improvement
I like the design and UI but the live arrivals/departures don’t always update when the app is re-foregrounded which is annoying.
Wants me to take busses from stations where they never stop. And show only ONE connection, instead of listing alternatives! Total crap!
Der Entwickler, TfL, hat darauf hingewiesen, dass die Datenschutzrichtlinien der App den unten stehenden Umgang mit Daten einschließen können. Weitere Informationen findest du in den Datenschutzrichtlinien des Entwicklers.
Nicht mit dir verknüpfte Daten
Die folgenden Daten werden zwar möglicherweise erfasst, aber nicht mit deiner Identität verknüpft:
Die Datenschutzpraktiken können zum Beispiel je nach den von dir verwendeten Funktionen oder deinem Alter variieren. Weitere Infos
- Transport Trading Ltd.
- 46,8 MB
- Erfordert iOS 13.0 oder neuer.
- Erfordert iPadOS 13.0 oder neuer.
- iPod touch
- Erfordert iOS 13.0 oder neuer.
- Erfordert macOS 11.0 (oder neuer) und einen Mac mit Apple M1-Chip (oder neuer).
- © Transport for London 2022