WING Copilot 1.2 Release – Phase 3
The Copilot app supports different types of live or studio work, either when an engineer is away from the console or when tasks are split with others.
Phase 1. Performance Setup:
This section is especially tailored to the activities during setup and line-check. Prepare all Sources and Outputs while patching signals to I/O boxes on stage. Sources can be named, tagged, given a color or an icon. Sources also own the head-amp properties such as gain or phantom power.
Phase 2. Metering:
Additional metering can be displayed on your iPad next to your console touchscreen. It includes levels of all Sources, Channels and Outputs and an RTA that can follow the selected channel or be assigned to a fixed signal path.
Phase 3. Monitor Mixing:
The Monitor Mixing UI provides the essential parameters of personalized monitoring applications. In addition to individual channel sends, this section also provides an MCA view, where several channel sends can be adjusted by a single Mix Control Association. It also offers a lock function to reduce the risk of accidentally selecting the wrong bus.
Up to 4 MCAs can be given a descriptive name for the associated group of channels, and a color can be selected for additional clarity. Once the channel assignments are made, the MCA sliders can be used to increase or decrease the level of all associated channels.
Individual channel contributions to the personal mix can still be adjusted on the Mixer tab but dynamic adjustments during performance are easier using the MCA sliders.
Phase 4. Front of House:
The FOH section is designed for mixing from within the audience, essential when placing the console in a less than optimal position. Aside from good overview of all fader layers, this section also provides access to the processing of channels, buses, mains and matrices.
• Customize all Sources, Channels and Outputs
• Declare WING Sources as Mono/Stereo/Mid-Side
• Configure head-amp properties
• Patch Sources to Channels and Outputs
• Create and control connections between Channels, Buses, Mains and Matrices
• Set up and control the Talkback
• Metering for single Sources, Channels and Outputs
• Control Monitor-Mixes for IEMs and wedges
* Requires a wireless router connected to the WING Personal Mixing Console
* Copilot 1.2 requires WING console firmware V1.06 or higher
Phase 3. Monitor Mixing:
The Monitor Mixing UI provides the essential parameters of personalized monitoring applications.
In addition to individual channel sends, this section also provides an MCA view, where several channel sends can be adjusted by a single Mix Control Association.
It also offers a lock function to reduce the risk of accidentally selecting the wrong bus.
Personal Monitoring Section:
• Select target monitoring bus to send to
• Lock to prevent unintentional Bus-Change
• Adjust mix based on individual channels or MCAs
• Simplification of the workflow
• New GUI with better structural overview
• Touch responsiveness of panner and slider elements
• Level metering efficiency
Bewertungen und RezensionenAlle anzeigen
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.